SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Ratings:

8:00 p.m. ABC – The Bachelorette Viewers: 4.67 million (#3), A18-49: 1.3/ 8 (#1)

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-abc-and-cbs-dominate-episode-400-of-ncis-remains-the-most-watched-show-of-the-evening/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Ivan and Tayshia's date was meaningful on many levels. It showed an ease and comfort in relating to each other where Tayshia clearly feels safe with Ivan. Ivan and Tayshia shared so vulnerably with each other and viewers their heartbreaking experiences–I hope it changes minds and hearts.  PINKHEART

Character development this episode seemed focused on Ivan, Bennett, Noah, and Ben with nods to Riley and Damar. Riley and Damar continue to impress me with their thoughtfulness. Tayshia clearly likes Brendan though their relationship seems a bit stalled right now, a common occurrence with first 1:1 date person. At this point, I'd guess that Ivan, Ben, Riley, Damar, Brendan, and Zac are her top 6 with Bennett and Noah both being eliminated next week.

Tayshia's behavior with Zac and Ben continues to intrigue me. She's telling Ben and the audience verbally that she feels on guard with him. IMO, her gut instincts are warning her (last week she even said "you're trouble), which makes me wonder if Ben says all the right things throughout the season. It's clear that he's attracted to her, yet I'm not entirely sure of his motivations. Does he just want to win? Is it the thrill of the chase? Again, his story seems bigger than their mutual story–still trying to work out the "why" of that.

With Zac, her body language shows guarding. I'm concerned, tbh, about this relationship, particularly that he describes his feelings as "craving" her and/or a relationship. That signals a focus on his needs rather than Tayshia's needs, imo.

Story arcs are still being laid at this point, yet this season already doesn't feel as straightforward as Claire's was.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:22 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-7-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:31 pm

@veg_out I am not sure of Ben. There is just something off about him IMO. I'm not sure if it is that he is just trying too hard, but I cringe watching him with Tay. I don't see a connection at all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:34 pm

@veg_out Really nice analysis.

I agree with the in-depth discussion of growing up different in a sea of white. But to me, I loved this conversation, not only for the enlightenment, but for the honesty. We really got to know Tayshia and Ivan last night - far more than most leads throughout their season. Whether this was edited in because of the racial tension flaring this summer or for any other reason, I applaud it. I want this level of understanding of each finalist going forward - I want to see them this vulnerable, raw and honest about something that has both impacted them personally as well as affected the general audience.

After the date with Ivan, I was disappointed with the other men's interactions with Tayshia. Too shallow - although some of that may be editing. I did like that Tayshia defended her decision-making - and I respect Riley even more for admonishing the men
"we did this to her and now we have to fix it". Such a good group of men.

I was very touched by Bennet talking about his parents marriage - despite having ticked the professional and educational boxes, it showed me why his relationships have not succeeded and how wounded and guarded he is. And Blake really stood up and let her in telling her he respects those he cares about - I believe him. Another good guy. Demar sharing how he has been affected by his mom's two divorces I'm sure resonated with Tayshia. I was sorry to see Kenny and Joe go home. I liked Kenny even though we saw little of him (his song probably was the best) and Joe just didn't get a chance with all the other good guys there.

I actually teared up with Ivan's story about his family. Admitting a loved one is incarcerated is not easy but stepping up and showing the depth of your love spoke eons about his character. If tptb don't scoop him up for a future bachelor, I will be sorely disappointed.

As for whom I consider the frontrunner, Zac, I agree with you that he is saying he is ready for a committed relationshipbut hasn't shared enough of himself to make us believe it. And if we don't get the level of disclosure that Ivan had with Tayshia on their one-on-one date, then I think we've been cheated.

All JMO. Great episode.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:41 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a34785971/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-season-16-episode-7-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:56 pm

https://youtu.be/pJ4XcKZv9gU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy

This is too cute. giggling I am really liking Tayshia. She seems very mature, kind and yet fun too. She stood up for herself last night without being rude. I think she is becoming one of my favorite B’ettes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:23 am

@veg_out @Norcalgal thank you for your analysis. I support them both.

Right now the only 2 people I felt she put her guards down are Brendan and Ivan. However she said herself that Ivan is not her usual  type. I don’t know what you thought of it but I thought her type is more white than brown. So maybe physical was an handicap with Ivan. (Don’t get me wrong here Ivan is very attractive!! But some people are not attracted (or reverse) to ginger or blonde guys per se, and that has nothing to do with them, just physical chemistry).

Edits are a bummer. They cut the good or too revealing parts IMO. I think she acts more like a woman with Zac and therefore she is not entirely natural with him. And I agree that I don’t see the easy natural body language with him yet. And certainly not the same as with Brendan. IMO

We’ll see but now I can see the Brooks/Des scenario coming up. She said interviews that she fell in love with multiple guys. She said that we shall see twists (not verbatim).  And no F4 at MTA.

All the above and for me I see Brendan leaving at F4 on his own. I believe he didn’t want a proposal.... or maybe the “friend of his sister” is right and he never wanted love and proposal and his goal was F4, the safe place IMO.

Zac conversation was indeed meh. Again I blame the edits. He said he wanted to wait the opportunity with her to discuss heavy. I think they did. But again edits cut it like they always cut the relationship with F1. To say he was F1 for her at this point, I would say no. Because producers chose not to show us a common ground like Brendan and Ivan is either intentional or didn’t existed yet after a week or so. I suspect that yet again producers cut the best parts for the big reveal with her clarity moment the day of proposal.... a la Ali, a la Des. (Not mentioning DeAnna as it was a farce and confirmed it was graham or nobody). JMO

Out of all the bachelorettes we had on this show, I find her the more articulate and grounded. She is kind and respectful. She is open with what the guys give to her. Like many of you, she is my favorite. It is finally fun to watch this show again.

Ben. From start Something is bothering me. Is he too much too soon? Was he expecting to be chased? I fail to see depth but maybe infatuation or maybe another F4 position. Outside of physical compliments and kisses, I see nothing else.

So if Brendan left at F4, her father didn’t meet Brendan right? So her father words were for either Zac or Ben, both suspected F1and F2. What if her father talked about Ben? Although IMO, I still favor Zac because he is 36, live in NYC. His career is maybe concerning but very commendable so not sure it was a concern here. But somehow I see Ben as a “fame and glory” contestant.  JMO

The picture is starting to unfold.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:53 am

@HEA

"It is finally fun to watch this show again." I totally agree - thank you Tayshia!!!!

"Ben. From start Something is bothering me."
Have you known men who've gone to the military academies? If so, Ben reminds me of those I've known. He's accustomed to having women fawn over him and not having to work for a real relationship. JMO - could be wrong.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:25 am

Norcalgal wrote:@HEA

"It is finally fun to watch this show again."  I totally agree - thank you Tayshia!!!!

"Ben. From start Something is bothering me."
Have you known men who've gone to the military academies? If so, Ben reminds me of those I've known. He's accustomed to having women fawn over him and not having to work for a real relationship. JMO - could be wrong.

Ben has an enamoured face and his constant physical compliments like asked her to stand so he can remember... that looks very forced and fake. Good for ego, but fake to me.

No never met military academies guys. I trust you. He reminds me guys in bars looking for flings and throwing up pre made compliments. It is not natural. My guts say he is not genuine. But waiting for the off guard moment to change my mind. Or maybe he is just a very superficial guy, no depth, nothing much to say to carry a conversation? After all, they spent what, 1 hour total alone maybe? The visit was probably all about why he didn’t come to her and make out.

The funny thing is her waiting on the sofa, 2 times, same position with the same angle camera position. Totally not prepared eh? Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Tayshia and Zac have hot tub time.
Tayshia gives Zac the group date rose.

Neither has wet clothes when the rose was given so...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
luvstx
pavalygurl
Amethyst
Sprite
LoveDovez