SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:57 pm

I crossed references our ongoing eliminated list Eliminated List Here to the full list of contestants Full List of Contestants here

This is what I came up with. Please SCMIIW!!

These are question marks because there is not enough proof one way or another.

Alana = 11/23 - Alana Milne

ChazSA wrote:I don't know how to attach a screenshot here but she accepted my follow request along with other bachelor nation IG accounts. So she is def out!

Bri

Catalina - 11/23
Diamond wrote:Catalina has made her account public, don't know if it means something

Jessenia - 11/22
sportsgirl94 wrote:Her Twitter followers increased by 1.  

Khaylah - 11/23
ChazSA wrote:She just accepted my follow request & a couple other bachelor nation accounts as well.

Kit

Kristin - 11/23 -
sportsgirl94 wrote:She changed her IG profile picture since yesterday.

Lauren - 11/23

GuardianAngel wrote:Her IG is now public.

https://www.instagram.com/la_maddox/

Mariela "Mari" Pepin 11/23 -
Demli wrote:snipped.. she hasn’t been in contact with anyone from our group as far as I’m aware I think she is up there
Diamond wrote:She's back https://www.instagram.com/mari_pepin/

Ryan 11/23 -
GuardianAngel wrote:...and another one surfaces. She is now public.

https://www.instagram.com/ryanmarcelle/?hl=en

Serena Pitt 11/23  

sun20j2001 wrote:Her instagram is now public.

Sydney 11/23

bachangel007 wrote:She just posted today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8SPfYhVhV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The other 31 have been potentially eliminated as per the awesome sleuthing of those who kept track! yes

If we can now somehow eliminate that even more, it would give us a good picture.

I am suddenly intrigued by Mariela "Mari" Pepin beauty pageant who I would think would reactivate (still deactivated) when eliminated, and Sydney who we don't know much about but her IG numbers hardly changed with the exception of loosing 3 followers and is still private.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:00 pm; edited 12 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:13 pm

@GuardianAngel was Mariela eliminated? I didn't see her name on the eliminated page.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:55 pm

@quietpal Mariela is in the list up thread as a question mark. There isn't anything that tells us she has been eliminated. Her IG is still deactivated, and IMO considering she's a pageant girl, I would have thought she would activate her IG if she was eliminated because apparently she wants to compete for Miss Universe. Also, she might keep it deactivated considering the rumour she was engaged. Unless there is something I missed, I left her as a question mark.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5856-bachelor-25-matt-james-f1-f4-sleuthing-spoilers#1477941

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Abigail and Mariela are the only ones I'm somewhat confident in saying made the F4. I think Bri, Lauren, Kristin, Katie and Sydney are other options too.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm

@GuardianAngel thumbsup
I too have Abigail and Mariela in the F4. I also think Katie perhaps made it too. Sydney might be a sleeper for me. Hadn't even thought about her, but I could see her as one of the frontrunners based on her lack of SM activity.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:28 am

@quietpal I hadn't thought about Sydney either until today when I looked for any updates. She lost 3 followers with no other changes at all. That's a first. Others loose one or two gain one or two, more difficult to keep track. I'm not saying she's still there because as we know sometimes it doesn't mean much, but it stuck out like a sore thumb for me.

Abigail apparently received the first impression rose. I too think she's in at least F6.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demli Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:36 am

@GuardianAngel the engagement rumor is false she has never been engaged I know her and she hasn’t been in contact with anyone from our group as far as I’m aware I think she is up there

Demli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 am

I think F6 are Lauren, Mari, Abigail, Serena P. and either Bri/Catalina.  I’m not sure if Catalina was brought in later in the show but I don’t believe she was there night 1.

MannahFans IG account has Khaylah as out but I don’t know why.  Someone questioned it and they didn’t respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:12 am

@Demli :Welcome Thanks for joining and for the info!

So you're saying no one has heard from her yet?

According to our sleuthers the final rose ceremony was Saturday, so if she is in contact with anyone in the next day or so, that would be a good indication IMO she's F1/F2/F3!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:14 am

@sportsgirl94 @ChazSA posted in Khaylah thread she accepted her request on IG.

ETA Her IG is now public. Holy smokes she's gorgeous.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@sportsgirl94 @ChazSA posted in Khaylah thread she accepted her request on IG.

ETA Her IG is now public. Holy smokes she's gorgeous.

She sure is! Matt had a great group of women to choose from.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:57 am

I'm sorry for the repetitive posts, to recap we had Alana, Jessena, Khayla, Kristen and Lauren with SM activity in the last 12-24 hours.

We have Bri, Catalina, Kit, Mariela, Ryan, Serena P and Sydney left.  

I think I'm leaning towards Mariela Serena P and Sydney F1/F2/F3 in no particular order. Subject to change. Smiley

That doesn't mean the others are not in the F6 but IMO usually the F2/F3 has to stick around for a day or two before leaving. So I'm guessing the ones that are quiet on SM might be arriving today. I have no idea why we have 5 resurfaced all at the same time. TPTB must be instructing them with acceptable SM activity?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109