SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:00 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

I haven't watched an episode, I have no interest in one of the "brat pack" even if he is a MOC.  He showed his true colors during the pandemic.  I'm following along on this Forum so I can meet the ladies and see who is likely to be our next Bachelorette.

I'm right behind you. I was so disappointed when he was announced as the next bachelor and am trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt because I do believe all it takes is to meet the right person. I don't for one second believe he wants to have a long lasting relationship resulting in marriage at this point in his life. Rachel just graduated in May/19, she to me is still a very young immature girl. Her mother's actions from what I'm reading (I don't know what comments she made) tells a lot too.

If her friends are behaving that way (just from what I'm reading here) there's no reason for me to believe Rachel is any different. It's like following along high school shenanigans. JMO's.  I do think she is the right choice for him. She's young, she'll party I'm sure and she'll love the fact that she "won" as will her friends.

For me, he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:21 pm

I went back and watched an interview Chris Harrison did after filming. He was adamant that Matt WAS NOT the frat boy from Tik Tok.  He said he has depth and grew a lot as a man.  I’m gonna give him some space and not be quick to judgement just yet.  He led with prayer in front of all the girls and I feel he will probably continue to seek guidance throughout the process to make the best decision for himself. Something very telling for whoever has time, look into the lyrics of Bryson Tiller’s album “Anniversary”.  Matt said that album summed up the entire FS week for him.  One song said ‘he was bored with all those other girls’ (paraphrased). IMO, there was One that moved him, the others he Had to bring along for the show.  At this point, everyone know who I think that One is, laugh out loud!  We’ll see if we watch a Man fall for a  Woman or a Boy get tripped up by a Girl...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I haven't watched an episode, I have no interest in one of the "brat pack" even if he is a MOC.  He showed his true colors during the pandemic.  I'm following along on this Forum so I can meet the ladies and see who is likely to be our next Bachelorette.

I'm right behind you. I was so disappointed when he was announced as the next bachelor and am trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt because I do believe all it takes is to meet the right person. I don't for one second believe he wants to have a long lasting relationship resulting in marriage at this point in his life. Rachel just graduated in May/19, she to me is still a very young immature girl. Her mother's actions from what I'm reading (I don't know what comments she made) tells a lot too.

If her friends are behaving that way (just from what I'm reading here) there's no reason for me to believe Rachel is any different. It's like following along high school shenanigans. JMO's.  I do think she is the right choice for him. She's young, she'll party I'm sure and she'll love the fact that she "won" as will her friends.

For me, he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

I agree with you completely. There’s a picture on Reddit of two of Rachael’s friends. One is wearing a hat supporting Trump. The other commenter with a hashtag of “build dat wall.” This is from July 2016. Rachael liked the comment. If this is out there, then what else was that has since been deleted? I saw it this morning so my opinion of Rachael is not good to be honest. I just feel like her words and actions don’t line up.

You’re right; her friends aka the Wolfpack will fit in good with the Quarantine Crew. They can party and do Tik Tok videos.

Rachael is no different than her friends. She unfollowed the girl wearing the Trump hat yet follows the one who said the comment about the wall. Reddit speculated she lurks there because she unfollowed the girl within one hour of it being posted.

I wonder how Matt will handle this after the show ends. To me, that will be telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:08 pm

@sportsgirl94 Just a slightly different option. She probably does lurk to read about herself and then reacts, but what if she isn't F1? What if she wants to be the next bette? She probably sees her edit as very favourable thus far and could be thinking she is in the running. TPTB have probably put that notion in her head...as they do with many...and silly girl probably trust them.

I have no horse in this race. Nobody is really engaging with me so far. There are a few I like thus far, but it is early days for me. Let's see if tonight changes anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Sprite wrote:@sportsgirl94 Just a slightly different option. She probably does lurk to read about herself and then reacts, but what if she isn't F1? What if she wants to be the next bette? She probably sees her edit as very favourable thus far and could be thinking she is in the running. TPTB have probably put that notion in her head...as they do with many...and silly girl probably trust them.

I have no horse in this race. Nobody is really engaging with me so far. There are a few I like thus far, but it is early days for me. Let's see if tonight changes anything.

That is a really great thought; I didn’t think of that. I have similar thoughts regarding you as far as the other girls. I like a few but haven’t connected with one who I truly hope is F1. Bri, Abigail and Serena P. are the ones I like so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Sprite wrote:@sportsgirl94 Just a slightly different option. She probably does lurk to read about herself and then reacts, but what if she isn't F1? What if she wants to be the next bette? She probably sees her edit as very favourable thus far and could be thinking she is in the running. TPTB have probably put that notion in her head...as they do with many...and silly girl probably trust them.

On the same page with you @Sprite
I have a couple, maybe three that I’m interested to know more about. Right now, no one I’m vested in. IMO, always too soon after a couple of episodes. Will wait and see how things pan out with Matt and when the number of women dwindled.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:50 pm

RE: Contestants unfollowing friends or acquaintances on social media because of negative views or indiscretions doesn’t mean they disagree or disavow what they friends say or did. It’s just whitewashing their association publicly. Most likely Imo still agreeing with their friends views. Birds of the same feather flock together.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Is Bri really in Jamaica currently or is she just posting old videos from her trip to Jamaica last year? It would be odd that she’s just posting throwbacks because of Covid. Can anyone tell if she’s actually their currently.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Is Bri really in Jamaica currently or is she just posting old videos from her trip to Jamaica last year? It would be odd that she’s just posting throwbacks because of Covid. Can anyone tell if she’s actually their currently.
@ReneeM had confirmed the  one of the beach pic posted yesterday as from last year. I think the one with her friend Bri from yesterday was also a throw back, no idea of the others today but maybe @ReneeM can help confirm.

On another note, I find Bri’s MLK quote “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope” rather interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Is Bri really in Jamaica currently or is she just posting old videos from her trip to Jamaica last year? It would be odd that she’s just posting throwbacks because of Covid. Can anyone tell if she’s actually their currently.
@ReneeM had confirmed the  one of the beach pic posted yesterday as from last year. I think the one with her friend Bri from yesterday was also a throw back, no idea of the others today but maybe @ReneeM can help confirm.

On another note, I find Bri’s MLK quote “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope” rather interesting.

Not exactly something a happy woman would be posting IMO. Plus, she got the first date. That doesn't usually bode well, nevertheless, she is one of the ones that I like so far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:00 pm

mercieme wrote:

That’s extremely bizarre that she’s posting throwbacks making it look like she’s somewhere she isn’t. That really suspicious.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:06 pm

We don’t know a lot about these people yet, but I would still like to think that Bri isn’t quoting MLK on this day as a comment on her experiences on a dating show.
It would be so disappointing.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 45 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109