SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by yellowbirdcage Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:09 pm

@Ruqibabe They would have to announce her before she was eliminated like they did with Rachel L. if they end up doing that.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:48 am

Just watched Matt's IG Story of his Boy Band act performing "Let's Get Married".  I promise I'm not in denial Upset HOWEVER, it got me thinking.  When I first heard that Rachael was F1 and that her whole town was talking about it, I said the situation was giving me Chantal/Emily Maynard vibes.  I feel that way even more now.  Remember how we learned that with all of the false spoilers, Emily was freaking out and was thinking that perhaps something had changed without her knowing, so Brad had to go overboard to reassure her that she was still the one?  That's what this is starting to feel like now.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:52 am

@luvnunity so do you think Rachel is the F1 or Michelle? Sorry I didn't watch that season of the bachelor so I can't follow...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:58 am

@Ruqibabe Based on what I see and his interviews, I think it's Michelle. I know edits and SM can be deceiving, so I know I could be wrong and I'm ok with that. It's just a gut feeling. I just want to stay open and not rely on RS because I know he's been wrong before as was the case with Brad Womack's season with Emily. He was told Chantal was F1 and it was suspected that she was even on this site posting but it wasn't true. Watching the relationships you could see that it wasn't true.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:01 am

@luvnunity I hope it isn't Michelle though.. I am good with it being Rachel but not Michelle.. I think I am going to really like Michelle and I dont think Matt is ready..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:35 am

I think Michelle was out a a couple of weeks before the FRC according to her SM activity.

She followed one more person the beginning of Nov. That person was private, so they had to accept her request, which she did, and followed her right back.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5814-michelle-young-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:06 pm

@luvnunity I would prefer Michelle but it's wishful thinking on my part. Rachel hasn't shown me enough of whom she is to get behind her. Everything we've seen of Michelle shows me she's a WOMAN - ready for a man as a partner. 24 year old Rachel - NO.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@luvnunity I would prefer Michelle but it's wishful thinking on my part. Rachel hasn't shown me enough of whom she is to get behind her. Everything we've seen of Michelle shows me she's a WOMAN - ready for a man as a partner. 24 year old Rachel - NO.
Yes, Michelle seems like a WOMAN but is the man ready for a partner. Is the man worthy of such queen?  I don't think Matt is ready so I am hoping he sticks with Rachel and grow up. Michelle deserves Clayisha's caliber of MEN.. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:27 pm

@GuardianAngel If Michelle was out on 11/3 then Reality Steve is way off because he has her as F2. I guess anything is possible. That would be his biggest error ever, because if true that she was out on 11/3, then she didn’t even make it to hometowns.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Yeah, I know. I just listen to his interviews and a WOMAN is what it sounds like he found. If I never watched an episode and only went by his post show interviews, I would think he met a woman that inspired a great change because that’s what he describes. I haven’t seen anyone that he’s dated this far that matches up to that. Just a bunch of flirting and trauma bonding, but no real inspiration. So, it’s not just that I’m fangirling over Michelle, it’s the fact that I’ve been looking at the contestants trying to find the one he’s describing.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:04 pm

I agree with luvnunity ... Something is off. I have seen nothing of substance going on with Rachel and Matt. First night - she is overcome with his praying. She doesn't even know him. Since then we have seen a few short talks - always his hand on her leg - some kissing. But nothing different from how he has acted with the other girls. This last time he even asked her what he could do to make this experience better for her - or words to that effect. That was exactly what he said to Sarah. Are the producers and Matt playing on this - that she was hooked from night one with no real basis ? - As far as the show is going - we have seen no development of a romance - no growth. It's not unusual for producers to save the F1's first date til episode 3 or 5 - but there's been nothing really leading up to our expecting a fabulous first date. We have been shown nothing that they have in common (not even a lot of passion) - besides possibly being somewhat attracted to each other.
I just wonder if Matt really didn't feel any of these girls was THE one. There certainly was a marked difference in his happiness with Michelle but the ending of their date - crunched up in the back seat of an uncomfortable car seemed kind of odd to me ... But at this stage - I would say Michelle seemed to bring out the best in him. Bri - maybe has a chance but her story doesn't seem to be progressing since her first date. And question remains - why would producers bring in more girls - unless he was just going through the motions with the original group including Rachel... ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:09 pm

CH claimed they had an overwhelming response to contestants and that's why they brought in more which is bologna to me. They could have started with 5 more if they wanted to.

As others mentioned Bach Aussie does that calling them "intruders" to stir up the drama. Bach Aussie's creator is MF.

They brought extra guys during Jillian Harris' season, so they have done it before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109