SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:18 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1331395932911529984?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Good to know BIP will be a go.

Not a good look for CH chugging from a bottle of Vodka. no no Can't say I'm crazy about coming up with the idea and promoting a Bachelorette cocktail kit which you can have delivered. If they wanted to promote something for viewers to "come together" during a pandemic, there are endless other options. Turning to booze is not it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:55 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1346578481010905094?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:35 am

That's a big no from me. They'd have to plan a room for Barb. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Ugh, no. I don't want Peter on paradise. He needs to undergo a whole lot of personal growth before he even goes on a date, let alone looks for a girlfriend/fiance.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Of course they want Peter on bip just so they can have more drama from his mom. But who of the women on bip would want him with his mother as a package deal
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:47 am

Dr. Joe will likely attend to Bachelor in Paradise!!

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1347706227048869888

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:29 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting! That's awesome he got vaccinated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:53 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1349459121498583041?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1346578481010905094?s=20

Wouldn't this be considered a "Downgrade" going from being the Bachelor Lead, to now participating in BIP? I mean to me it is like lower level here. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:17 pm

It's definitely a downgrade! And I hope all the women avoid him completely!

Also that Variety article makes it sound like Ben is definitely in contention, and Bennett definitely isn't, but he just wants to make it sound like maybe he is and he gives some waffle about considering people they normally wouldn't. I do think it's true that there's a whole other season of Bachelorette coming up before the next Bachelor, and there will no doubt be men who move to the front of the pack.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm

leavers wrote:It's definitely a downgrade! And I hope all the women avoid him completely!

Also that Variety article makes it sound like Ben is definitely in contention, and Bennett definitely isn't, but he just wants to make it sound like maybe he is and he gives some waffle about considering people they normally wouldn't. I do think it's true that there's a whole other season of Bachelorette coming up before the next Bachelor, and there will no doubt be men who move to the front of the pack.
Considering half of Peter's old cast will be there, it’s not going to be fun for him. Hannah Ann will definitely be there, maybe Madison too, and they will be talking. Fiktoria will be around to ask him “Excuse you what???”
Maybe he should ask Blake for advice before he tries this. laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022