SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:48 pm

If Joe and Serena got engaged, I'm glad Kendall left before that happened. It would hurt to see it. She deserves someone who will treasure her as the unicorn she is. Plus I think Joe was too wary of opening up until she pried him open. Hope Serena appreciates what Kendall did for Joe.

But, I like Serena and think she might be a better fit with Joe. Not quite as free a spirit as Kendall. I could see the two of them be quite nerdy together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:42 pm

I am not a fan of them pushing the engagements! Three of them seems like a lot to me, but hopefully the couples are happy and can build on those relationships. I feel for Kendall -- that had to be hard for her to witness Joe being involved with Serena. I hope it gives her some kind of closure, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:49 pm

It sounds gloriously messy, and I'm here for it!

I'm glad Victoria Larson got booted early. I can't stand her. I'm sorry that Dr. Joe couldn't make a connection. And I'm *really* sorry that Becca Kufrin's "picker" still appears to be broken.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:37 pm

I'm happy about Joe and Serena but I don't think Joe will move to Toronto. Is he still in Chicago? It's only an hour or so flight from Toronto to Chicago so the long distance might not be to bad.

Why would Kendal put herself through that unless she didn't know Joe would be there or did she hope to get back together? I feel so bad for her if she had a hard time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:20 pm

@GuardianAngel. I think Kendall had a pretty good idea that Joe would be on BIP. She even went on some recent episodes of some podcasts stating that she didn't know if she could go on Paradise because she wasn't sure that she would be able to handle watching Joe dating other people on there. JMO -- I think she was maybe holding out a little hope for a reconciliation. Otherwise, why put yourself through that?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:51 pm

@suzq thanks for clarifying. I didn't know that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:17 pm

The bi-line is misleading. Wells talks mostly about BIP.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:53 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1412818703117336577?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:27 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1412961155379761159?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:42 am

in today's pod, RS says that First Sand men are : Kenny, Ivan, Noah, Karl, Tre, James, Thomas, Aaron

First Sand women: kelsey, VictoriaP, VictoriaL, SerenaC, Deandra, Jessenia, Mari, Demi, Abigail, Tammy, SerenaP

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:17 pm

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/dfed43d1-cd3c-493e-9374-680059422a7d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:30 pm

The Beach Is Back! After a Hiatus From the Oasis, the New Cast of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Is Revealed

The Seventh Season Premieres Monday, Aug. 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC

Photos Are Available Here

TheBachelorette - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Screen_Shot_2021-07-08_at_11.17.10_AM

Nearly two years since the last tropical romance, 19 sexy singles join the cast for the highly anticipated return of “Bachelor in Paradise,” with fan favorites and standout sweethearts from past seasons of “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette.” With the beach officially open, it’s time for a new group of former bachelors and bachelorettes to take another shot at love while living together in a romantic resort in Mexico. “Bachelor in Paradise” returns for its seventh season, MONDAY, AUG. 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu. Additional cast will be announced throughout the season.

The “Bachelor in Paradise” cast includes the following:

Abigail Heringer of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Brendan Morais of “The Bachelorette” 16 (Clare and Tayshia)
Deandra Kanu of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)
Ivan Hall of “The Bachelorette” 16 (Clare and Tayshia)
Jessenia Cruz of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Joe Amabile of “The Bachelorette” 14 (Becca)
Karl Smith of “The Bachelorette” 17 (Katie)
Kelsey Weir of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)
Kenny Braasch of “The Bachelorette” 16 (Clare and Tayshia)
Mari Pepin-Solis of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Maurissa Gunn of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)
Natasha Parker of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)
Noah Erb of “The Bachelorette” 16 (Tayshia)
Serena Chew of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Serena Pitt of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Tahzjuan Hawkins of “The Bachelor” 23 (Colton)
Tammy Ly of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)
Victoria Larson of “The Bachelor” 25 (Matt)
Victoria Paul of “The Bachelor” 24 (Peter)

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-beach-is-back-after-a-hiatus-from-the-oasis-the-new-cast-of-bachelor-in-paradise-is-revealed/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022