SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 pm

My fantasy is nobody asks him on a date, if he gets a datecard everyone says no until someone takes him on a pity date but doesn't give him a rose

Sounds mean I know, but he should be staying far away from tv and getting counselling on how to form proper adult relationships, so I think being thoroughly rejected might actually be good for him

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:33 pm

leavers wrote:It's definitely a downgrade! And I hope all the women avoid him completely!

Also that Variety article makes it sound like Ben is definitely in contention, and Bennett definitely isn't, but he just wants to make it sound like maybe he is and he gives some waffle about considering people they normally wouldn't. I do think it's true that there's a whole other season of Bachelorette coming up before the next Bachelor, and there will no doubt be men who move to the front of the pack.

Yes I was thinking the same thing as well about the next Bachelor lead coming out of the new bachelorette season this year, It will be interesting to see the men for the 2021 season, I wonder if they will even come close to the level of guys from Taisha's season. I guess first they have to choose the Bachelorette.

I know quite a few men from Tayisha's season will be on BIP!! I just hope Bennett is not one of them. He annoyed me so much not someone I want to see. I doubt Brendan would be there considering that time frame on BIP is way shorter than Ette, unless he comes out of it with just a GF. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:14 pm

I doubt that Peter will join BIP. ITA that it's a comedown after being lead. I'm sure they'd love to have him, though.

You just know that they'll be inviting Victoria but hoping that she says no.  :fingersarecrossed

I hope that Dr Joe does take part if he's still available. I imagine dating is difficult during the pandemic so it may be a bit more attractive than usual since everyone will have to be quarantined. Not sure when they'd be filming or if vaccinations are available for the younger people by then.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I doubt that Peter will join BIP. ITA that it's a comedown after being lead. I'm sure they'd love to have him, though.

You just know that they'll be inviting Victoria but hoping that she says no.  :fingersarecrossed

Oh yes I pray No Victoria because we know if asked she would go on there if not just for the vacation time and more exposure. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:33 pm

chasus71 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I doubt that Peter will join BIP. ITA that it's a comedown after being lead. I'm sure they'd love to have him, though.

Oh yes I pray No Victoria because we know if asked she would go on there if not just for the vacation time and more exposure. JMO.
There are three Victorias that might show up on BIP; Fictoria, Pictoria and the new one, Lictoria. All villians. I don’t want to see any of them ever again, but I’m sure we won’t be that lucky.

Has there ever been a decent contestant called Victoria? scratch
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:54 pm

LOL!! that is a good one cantstopl  and I dont believe there has been a decent Victoria to grace our presence on Bach nation. JMO as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:50 pm

Filming usually starts first week of June. We can keep an eye on on potential contestants SM because a lot of them can't keep a secret. Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

If Peter is on BIP they might have to change it to I Love a Momma's Boy because CH is neighbours with his parents, so I'd say Barbara would make an appearance.

That would be such a let down. I look forward to BIP. Of course there are some of those I don't care for, but I've had enough of his indecisive ways which is one of my pet peeves.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 pm

@GuardianAngel My dream scenario if Peter the Pussy shows up...nobody asks him for a date or if he asks anyone, they decline. Mama has to show up and takes him on one with her. Preferably we won't see either one, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Is he working? He probably needs the cash.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:30 pm

@Sprite I can totally see Momma being on one of his dates. I think TPTB would make sure of that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I can totally see Momma being on one of his dates. I think TPTB would make sure of that. laugh out loud

Are you sure you aren't Kasha in disguise GA? That snark is so her.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:10 am

@gurlbrit Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

I had a stressful day and it's everyone else's fault and I'm hungry. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@gurlbrit Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

I had a stressful day and it's everyone else's fault and I'm hungry. laugh out loud

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 thumbsup

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022