SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:43 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1355211859130015749?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:50 pm

That's good news. I think they are going to have to wait to see what the situation is with COVID but Mexico is not a place I'd want to be right now. They should just have it at a resort in the US like they have for the ette and TB.

It sounds like one way or another they will figure it out, which is good IMO. We need more laughs. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:42 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1359264363362873347?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:52 pm

The Bachelorette‘s Ivan Hall Wouldn’t Be “Comfortable” Doing Bachelor In Paradise With Chris Harrison

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2021/02/10328416/bachelorette-ivan-hall-bachelor-in-paradise-chris-harrison-controversy

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Bachelor Nation Stars Are "Apprehensive" to Join Bachelor in Paradise Amid Controversy
https://www.eonline.com/news/1254022/bachelor-nation-stars-are-apprehensive-to-join-bachelor-in-paradise-amid-controversy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:29 pm

OH boy. If this doesn't wake TPTB up nothing will.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:43 pm

I read on Deaumoix stories that Noah, Spencer and one other dude from Tayshia's season would be on BIP. If you aren't familiar with that site, it's basically an unconfirmed gossip site - so take that with a big old grain of salt.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:15 am

So they are desperately courting former leads and washed up contestants from old seasons, and trying to spin it as “best season ever”. cantstopl

I wonder what former leads they are referring to. Colton perhaps, because they know that enough people don’t care what he did (they certainly don’t) and he is desperate for attention. They could set him up with Tia again. no no
What other leads are single, and thirsty enough? I can’t imagine Becca going. Peter, Andi, Farmer Chris,...? no idea
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:20 pm

One of the things that I really enjoy about BiP is the mix of people from different seasons. My one strong "want" is that we get back to the silly reality show focused on finding love with a dash of nonsensical drama. That, and a beach would be nice!

Apparently, some former cast members are hesitant to sign up, and I get that. But again, as long as they are all focused on fun, I'm onboard.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1254022/bachelor-nation-stars-are-apprehensive-to-join-bachelor-in-paradise-amid-controversy
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:50 pm

I don't know why they wouldn't be interested in any of the women from Matt's season. Maybe the other way around? no idea

I think there would be some who won't sign if CH will be the host.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:17 pm

Victoria will be on for sure. Maybe the other girls she fought with can't remember their names.

Wonder if they will have a former contest/lead take over this season like they are doing for Katie's season, then let CH come back to film Bachelor season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 pm

@Linds911 I forgot about her, laugh out loud out of sight out of mind. IA She would be there in a heartbeat imo.

I quickly looked at the former male leads and IA with @blueblues Colton, and Peter if he's not playing on again off again with Kelley. Can't see any other male lead going on.

Colton still has a wiped IG.

https://www.instagram.com/coltonunderwood/?hl=en

I can't see any of the former female leads going on BIP.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022