SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:44 pm

@notarose @BuckeyeGal thanks for the info! I checked their IG for any recent follow clues the only one that's recent is Abigail last followed Chris Conran who hasn't posted since May but he doesn't post often.

Abigail's follows
Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu380

His last follow was Abigail.

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Captu381

https://www.instagram.com/abigail_heringer/following/
https://www.instagram.com/chrisconran/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:55 pm

I'm really meh on Victoria being there. To me, her biggest problem looks-wise is her clothing choices. She often looks so frumpy, imo.

I'm more interested in the Bachelorette seasons but will watch anyway.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:56 pm

BIP spoilers from Reality Steve:

So now lets talk about “Bachelor in Paradise.” After being cancelled last season due to COVID, they are back in the same location down in Mexico, and filming began this past weekend. They will film for the next 3 weeks in June and it premieres on Monday, August 16th. “Bachelor in Paradise” as you know is an ever evolving cast. It usually starts with roughly 16-18 contestants, and usually 2-3 more of one sex, meaning the sex with the lower amount of contestants there are first to hand out roses. I don’t know which sex has more contestants there for original cast, and names will be ever changing. Remember, they now have FOUR different seasons of contestants to pull from who’ve never been in Paradise before – Peter’s Women, Clare/Tayshia’s Men, Matt’s Women, & Katie’s Men.

It’s impossible to know who they are going to choose to be in the original cast. But I would expect the cast to be released sometime in the next couple weeks. They always release the original cast after filming begins, and they leave out names of the current season airing (Katie’s Guys), until they are eliminated on her season. So what I’m going to give you here are a list of names you can expect to see down in Paradise this season. Some are already there, some are definitely original cast, some are on their way down there, and some haven’t left yet but you can expect to be down there. Remember, this is a show that by the end of the season, 32-35 people will have made an appearance at some point. So there’s a lot of people who will be on this show. What I’m giving you right now is NOT the full list. These are just the ones that I’ve heard will be on at some point. So please don’t ask, “What about so-and-so? Are you hearing about them?” The names I’ve heard up to this point, June 8th, are all listed below. Just because you don’t see someone’s name below that you either want to be on Paradise or they think might be, doesn’t mean they aren’t. I’m just giving you the names of the people that are either down there right now or are heading down there that I’ve heard. Also remember, it’s possible people are flown down to Mexico and then never make it on the show. So until someone walks onto that beach while cameras are rolling, that’s the only 100% confirmation of being on Paradise. So here are the names I have as of now:

Peter’s Women:

Kelsey Weier (@kelsey_weier)
Victoria Paul (@victorianpaul)
Tammy Ly (@tammykayly)
Deandra Kanu (@deandrakanu)
Maurissa Gunn (@maurissagunn)
Mykenna Dorn (@mykenna)
Alexa Caves (@alexaraecaves)
Natasha Parker @natashaparker

Clare/Tayshia’s Men:

Noah Erb (@noah_erb)
Chris Conran (@chrisconran)
Ivan Hall (@ivanbhall)
Chasen Nick (@chasennick)
Joe Park (@josephparkmd)
Kenny Braasch (@kennybraasch10)
Demar Jackson (djfromsocal)

Matt’s Women:

Mari Pepin (@mari_pepin)
Abigail Heringer (@abigail_heringer)
Jessenia Cruz (@jesseniaa.cruz)
Alana Milne (@alanaamilne)
Chelsea Vaughn (@chelseavaughn_)
Serena Pitt (@serena_pitt)
Serena Chew (@serenerz_)
Victoria Larson (@victorialarson_)

Spoiler for Katie's season:

Some other “Bachelor in Paradise” notes:

-I have not heard if any “Listen To Your Heart” contestants will be appearing this season.

-I’ve heard that exes Kendall Long and Grocery Joe will both be down there.

-You probably saw the story last week that Chris Harrison will not be part of BIP and they will do kind of a rotating host thing with former alums and some celebs. The only celeb at this point who will host at some point is David Spade. For those that don’t know, Spade is obsessed with the Bachelor franchise, does recaps every week on his social and, well, definitely is friendly with a few females in the franchise. Nick and his girlfriend are down there to host, and Wells and Sarah are down there too. I expect the usual cast of alums to make appearances.

If/when I hear more names that are either down there or already back, I will let you know.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Natasha Parker just posted on IG, so she is gone already or someone is posting for her.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:06 am

Does anyone else think that RS has less "insider info" than he used to? I am not really impressed with this BIP info. I think some of the Bachelor Alums know more spoilers/info than he does IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:03 pm

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1402649349650325504?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:54 pm

I'm excited for these guest hosts!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1402649349650325504?s=20

I've been watching Tituss Burgess on the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix, he's a real trip.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:26 am

Lance Bass was on Instagram Live tonight saying he just flew back from Mexico today from guest hosting Bachelor in Paradise. I think that David Spade may have already filmed as well since his stand up comedy tour starts June 18 in Scottsdale. I wonder how this will all go. I wonder how much has been filmed already.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:02 pm

@suzq I'm going to guess they are half way through. They start the beginning of June and IIRC it ends the last week in June. sCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:05 pm

BIP spoilers from Reality Steve:

Since last weeks post of contestants that I expected to be on BIP at some point this season, we’ve got more to add to the list. Filming is only about 8-9 days old right now. So there’s been at least 2 rose ceremonies. Some people are already home. Some have made it obvious on their social media by posting videos of themselves. However, as the season goes on, I’ll spill what I know when I know it. And then hopefully get you as many spoilers as I can for BIP at some point. In addition to the names I gave you last week, here are some more people you can expect this season on BIP. They might’ve already been on, they might still be in quarantine waiting to be on, or they might be on as we speak. All this will get sorted out later. But expect these names to be there at some point:

Women:

Tia Booth (Colton’s season, BIP season 5)
Becca Kufrin (Arie’s season, Bachelorette #14)
Alayah Benavidez (Peter’s season)
Demi Burnett (Colton’s season, BIP season 6)

Men:

Thomas Jacobs (Katie’s season)
James Bonsall (Katie)
Karl Smith (Katie)
Ed Waisbrot (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Riley Christian (Clare/Tayshia’s season)

Not every name I’ve given you the last 2 weeks are the only people who will be there. I don’t have every name yet, but, that’s over 30 I’ve given you so far, so that should be most of them. I’m pretty certain the ones I’ve given will all be on the show at some point.

I think most people’s first reaction to the new names above are Becca and Demi must both be there as host/bartender or something, right? No. From everything I’m being told, both are there as contestants to date. Which makes Becca the first lead to ever go on BIP to date after they were the lead. Kinda surprising she’d do this, but I’m not her. I’m sure she’s got her reasons.

I’ve heard rumblings of one couple so far, but don’t know how serious it is. Because we know that every new person that’s brought onto the show, comes in with a date card and asks someone out. That’s what causes the drama. Once I find out more about this couple I’ve heard of (which is from the two most recent seasons – Matt’s and Clare/Tayshia’s), I will let you know.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:40 am

How long do you all think Paradise will be filming for?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022