SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:42 am

Episode 11:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1611/photos/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:44 am

add ABC photo BTS

mentellall - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 15582315
mentellall - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 15582614

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1611/photos/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:28 am

I ❤ the kicks Tayshia designs with Zac’s name and a rose rose

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:01 am

I like Zac but Tayshia and Brendan do look good together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:54 am

Darn. I had hoped that Tayshia's season would be monkey jump free zone and here she is starting. TPTB really like that stupidity. I don't. Can't say that I have ever greeted a date that way or know of anyone who has.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:58 am

I love Zac's energy! TAXI!!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:23 am

I thought that scene with Tayshia and Zac was cute with him showing her how to hail a taxi.
I liked the scene of Ben too and do see some chemistry between them.
Looking forward to seeing all the HTDs.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:15 pm

quietpal wrote:I thought that scene with Tayshia and Zac was cute with him showing her how to hail a taxi.
I liked the scene of Ben too and do see some chemistry between them.
Looking forward to seeing all the HTDs.

Even though the dates are in quarantine they might be more fun than most!
Zac’s clip gives away Tayshia having said she would consider moving. Ben’s date looks very Cali. Like the roller skating idea. Brendan’s carnival should be fun. I wonder if his niece will be included? I’m curious about what dish Ivan’s mom will teach them to make.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 pm

^Yeah, I caught that too about Tayshia willing to move.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:48 pm

notarose wrote:
Even though the dates are in quarantine they might be more fun than most!
Zac’s clip gives away Tayshia having said she would consider moving. Ben’s date looks very Cali. Like the roller skating idea. Brendan’s carnival should be fun. I wonder if his niece will be included? I’m curious about what dish Ivan’s mom will teach them to make.

Agree with bolded! Maybe it's because this season is so unique, but I actually prefer the simple dates, meaningful conversations, and genuineness that have marked it. Looking forward to tonight–HTDs are my favorite episode each season. PINKHEART

Last edited by veg_out on Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:04 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:39 pm

For Bravo Top Chef fans, I noticed Antonia Lofaso in the previews. Anyone know her relation to
Ben?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
2observe
albean99
moonlightonight
Jaybird
limoncello