SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:33 am

So happy for Ashley Spivey! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7eUlHF8Dy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:35 am

Oh, God Bless and I wish all the best for her and her family.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:06 pm

I had goosebumps reading that last line. Prayers for a successful pregnancy and delivery for Ashley. She is truly deserving of a happy ending - actually, more like a beginning!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Wonderful news! I hope everything goes smoothly and she has a happy healthy pregnancy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:19 pm

I am so thrilled for Ashley & Steve!!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 5d7cbb10
https://www.instagram.com/jadelizroper/

https://twitter.com/demi_burnett/status/1385034630072397830?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Omg, first of all Jade, why is that being brought up now? I have no idea what she is referring to but do people have nothing better to do than to bring up issues from the past that the person had to deal with?

And RS, well, that's pretty disgusting imo.

No one should be afraid, ever, to voice their opinions especially when they are not treated with respect. If I was Demi I would have told him where to go and out him right away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:48 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN_ZiWQsWuN/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:57 am

The relationship that BN cast members have with RS reminds me of the kind of relationship the British royal family has with the press -- you try to appease the gossip mongers/press because they can turn on you any moment. What RS did was gross and inappropriate, and he needs to get himself together and keep it professional.

I always felt that Jade got a raw deal from the moment that farmer Chris sent her home, like she wasn't good enough for him. I thought they were really compatible, and that if he had chosen her, they might be together to this day. Oh well, his loss. Jade has done very well for herself, and appears to have built a happy life.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:32 am

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Ashley10

Apparently Ashley was on a live with RS when Demi's tweet was posted. Ashley was unable to see the tweet while on her phone, and "fans" started to say ugly things about her for not confronting RS. Apparently these nuts have been going after her for other things as well.

I'm very sorry that Ashley has to deal with this, and I don't blame her for removing herself from her association with the franchise. I hope that she has a peaceful pregnancy and a safe delivery. I wish that someone could get through to the people who think it is okay to post vicious comments on cast members' social media accounts.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:05 am

So happy for Ashley! Her rainbow baby is going to have lots of love. cloud nine

As for RS, I like him for the spoilers, the rest of him no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Omg, first of all Jade, why is that being brought up now? I have no idea what she is referring to but do people have nothing better to do than to bring up issues from the past that the person had to deal with?

And RS, well, that's pretty disgusting imo.

No one should be afraid, ever, to voice their opinions especially when they are not treated with respect. If I was Demi I would have told him where to go and out him right away.
Some background: Someone on The Bachelor POC subreddit posted a topic a couple of month ago called “Reality Steve Sucks: A Collection” with screenshots from RS blog and Twitter over the years. It’s basically him sl*t shaming Jade, Andi and some women from earlier seasons in the most horrible way, and it’s A LOT of it. I couldn’t even get to the end. The things he said about Jade were even worse than I remembered.

Chatty Broads have had a little feud with RS, saying that his gossip about Matt and Rachael was biased. One of their listeners sent them a link to that topic, they started to read it on the podcast and got very upset.
https://youtu.be/6TJqL42q4LE?t=3662

This is how Bekah ended the podcast:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe