SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:38 am

I realize that RS needs content, but his attitude towards women is completely juvenile. He has acted like a horny 15 year old boy. Plus he can't seem to make up his mind whether showing cleavage is a good thing or a bad thing. In his eyes, if a woman is showing cleavage, she is being slutty. And if she is not, she will likely sit home alone boo-hooing into her glass of wine. So which is it?

I think what RS doesn't realize is how many woman have been sexually assaulted or r*ped. The estimated percentage is 25% of women have been sexually assaulted, and 18% r*ped. I was sexually assaulted on my college campus many years ago. I was walking on a deserted path (dumb, I know,) wearing a mostly buttoned-up oxford cloth shirt, ordinary jeans, and sneakers. Thankfully, I was able to repel my attacker and escape, but the same man later attacked a number of other women. (Eventually he was caught and convicted, and served a significant jail sentence.) All this to say -- RS doesn't know jack about sexual assault. It is surprisingly common. It has nothing to do with previous trauma or what a woman is wearing. Grandmothers have been sexually assaulted! You would think this wouldn't have to be explained to an adult male in 2021, but evidently it does.

If RS wants to know how to discuss the show in a less juvenile manner, he would do well to read Sharleen's previous blogs. I really hope that he has learned something and will do better moving forward. It's time. It's *more than* time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Minney Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:40 pm

RS has also harassed many past male contestants by posting "rumor has it" scenario's or spreading rumors through DM's, IMO. If he hasn't liked a past contestant then he could make their life a living mess. He's a creep at best and probably more likely a narcissist. ALL IMO.

TB has been an interesting phenomenon to study lately. After so many seasons, the amount of past contestants and fan base has actually grown in size and power to the extend that it seems to have taken over tptb. TPTB no longer wield the majority of the power. It's like a monster that has grown so quickly and is now turning on itself. Too many platforms, too much faux celebrity status and placement on pedestals by people that don't really deserve it. No wonder movie stars and Hollywood celebrities actually keep their private lives private. OMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:47 pm

First of all, congrats to Ashley Spivey & her husband! I hope everything goes well for them as they've gone through so much!   blowkiss

I've never liked RS and how he talks about certain people, especially women. I remember way back that he was going on about how Nikki from Ben F's season was a real partier and was down on her pre-season. She ended up being the sweetest thing and went back to her job and life post-show and left the show behind. I don't know if this will hurt him but I hope he uses this as a time to learn about how not to talk to and about women. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:19 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/5d43e49a-1349-4d51-9f6a-5649df9d9e6c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 pm

^ Good, they are dragging him! The more undeserved credibility and respect they can take away from him the better.

And her comes Chatty Braoads again, interviewing Jade and Jenna this time.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 03, 2021 6:52 am

https://art19.com/shows/talking-it-out/episodes/fbac295a-d071-4092-8aa8-5e7f9052c04a
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon May 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Chatty Broads are new to me since the whole recent RS debacle, and I bow down in respect. They are fabulous.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 03, 2021 7:47 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon May 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Awesome!
I was the social worker on a pediatric bone marrow transplant unit for many years. I'm also in the donor registry but have never been called.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 am

@frajosfanofchris Dr Joe is one fine human! Love the "Busking ..." comment. Such an old fashioned word.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 9:07 pm

He is such a sweet guy. That's a unique idea and imo a very important cause.

@Norcalgal busking! I know, you don't hear that too often. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 04, 2021 11:46 pm

And he plays the guitar.  What a talented, lovely man.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe