SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Sun May 30, 2021 12:14 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1398996370040705026?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 30, 2021 10:17 pm

And while it’s not a regret — things work out the way that they’re supposed to — had I been able to have a one-on-one date and really show my heartfelt side, I think things could have potentially been different.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/bachelorettes-bennett-reflects-on-tough-exit-from-tayshias-season/

Yes things work out the way they're suppose to. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 31, 2021 7:59 pm

Tayshia and Zac were meant to be, but I do think that Bennett has a lot of potential as a partner. I remember that he listened to Tayshia when she said that she loved beignets, and he made them for her for that group-date breakfast. I thought that was really sweet of him -- it showed that he knew how to listen to a woman, and that he was doing his best to try to please her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:39 pm

I didn't know where to post this -- I just saw a pages online article that is saying that the comedian David Spade is hosting Bachelor in Paradise! (if someone wants to bring that over -- Thanks!)

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:39 pm

I love that! Yay, fun choice!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:57 pm

suzq wrote:I didn't know where to post this -- I just saw a pages online article that is saying that the comedian David Spade is hosting Bachelor in Paradise!...

.....Chris Harrison will be replaced by a revolving cast of guests hosts including...“Saturday Night Live” legend David Spade....Spade was picked because he’s a “Bachelor” superfan....

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:23 pm

Thanks for linking the article! So, does that mean that Chris Harrison is out as Bachelor Franchise host for good?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:35 pm

People on Reddit seem to think that there will be other guest hosts on Bachelor in Paradise in addition to David Spade. I am curious to see who else they may have. I think the original cast is already done there quaranting -- think filming starts soon. My other question -- how much $ is David getting to host?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:42 pm

us weekly.com has another article on this which specifically says that David Spade won't be the only guest host, if someone wants to link it. Thank you!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks to @bluwavz for this update.

Congrats Jenna! Yes indeed, a beautiful family!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP6vBXeM8eB/?utm_medium=copy_link

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:04 pm

Jenna's ring!  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Screen71

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jennacooperfit/2591902548515555116/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe