SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:36 pm

I listened to RS’s podcast. Marie said she apologized long ago to Carly and Evan about what she said early in their engagement. She said Evan is heartbroken over their breakup and feels he is getting blamed for it because Carly is all over social media saying how sad and lonely she is but Evan is silent. Yet it was Carly who left him. I didn’t get the impression Marie was being vindictive. She was just looking at for the father of her kids. She didn’t bad mouth either of them.

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Samuel10Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Samuel10 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Family10Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Samuel15Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:29 pm

I don't believe that Evan's ex should be weighing in or doing interviews. I'm going to do my part by not reading or listening. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 4256136633

Marriages end all the time but it's especially sad when there are children involved. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:29 pm

I know that divorce is hard and obviously they have had marital issues for quite a while. I listened to the podcast and I felt like Marie was upset that Carly was acting so sad on social media. I get that it is a complicated situation and trying to "blend a family" is hard. I am sure that Carly was upset about her kids being away. Carly and Evan are the only ones that really know what happened. However, Carly pretending that this breakup was a new thing really rubs me the wrong way. She knows that Evan would not be posting about the breakup on social media, so she could give her own perspective without anyone questioning her. n It really is a testament to how social media doesn't necessarily paint an accurate picture of a relationship. If she left him (moved out) a year and a half ago, why act like they have been living together the whole time? I hope that they all (including the kids) get the help and healing that they need. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:34 pm

I do feel like Carly is a good mom. I have a feeling that she will still be able to retain a lot of her SM following whether she is part of a Bachelor Franchise couple or not. I hope that Evan is getting the support that he needs.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Is there any other source for how and when this breakup happened, other than Marie? With her history she is a highly unreliable source.

Whatever happened, it is none of her business, and it is extremely tacky to talk about it publicly like this.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:57 pm

@lipsis @suzq thanks for the recaps.

I'm confused.

Carly moved out a year and a half ago before the baby was born? I didn't check to see how old he is but wasn't he born around a year ago?

There are lots of pics of them together in the last year when I checked the other day. She's been 'pretending' they were together for 1 1/2 years???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:07 pm

Evan's ex-wife texted RS in November 2019 ( a week before Charlie -- Carly and Evan's baby, was born that Carly and Evan were having problems and weren't even living together and hadn't been for months). this woman may not know the exact details, but she does share 3 teenage sons with Evan. I am sure they have told her some things. Honestly, I feel for those 3 boys way more than anyone else in this situation. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:11 pm

I listened to the RS podcast. Evan's ex-wife said that he was very, very sad about the breakup and did not want it at all. She said that Evan worshiped Carly. She said that Carly is doing fine as she has been on her own now for almost 2 years and has been "very happy". The implication was that this "I'm so sad" and "I don't know how to do this" from Carly is a crock.
I googled some pix of Evan's ex, and she is stunningly beautiful. She said that that her own co-parenting with Evan has gone extremely well as these years and that they make decisions about their boys together. It sounded like they had a great relationship as ex's.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:47 pm

I can't help wondering if evans business/legal troubles were a big issue...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:31 am

Billysmom wrote:Carly is giving her side https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-nations-carly-waddell-opens-191114739.html

The time frame isn't matching up.

“I call this the divorce room because this is where Evan told me he wanted a divorce. He was sitting right where I’m sitting,” Waddell said right at the start of the video.

“There’s been weird stuff going on about people asking me when we separated,” she continued. “We separated a day after Thanksgiving.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Carly is giving her side https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-nations-carly-waddell-opens-191114739.html

The time frame isn't matching up.

“I call this the divorce room because this is where Evan told me he wanted a divorce. He was sitting right where I’m sitting,” Waddell said right at the start of the video.

“There’s been weird stuff going on about people asking me when we separated,” she continued. “We separated a day after Thanksgiving.”

For someone who says she has respect for the ex and values their privacy, she sure is yapping a lot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:54 am

I think the whole truth isn't being told here. I do feel like the ex was telling the truth about when Carly moved out, but that they were still trying to work things out and possibly off and on since then with Evan finally pulling the plug and asking for an outright divorce when Carly said. It definitely sounds like they were having issues for quite a while. I wish that BIP didn't push the engagements so hard at the end of the show and then offer to marry the couple on BIP the next year. Carly and Evan didn't have time to start building the foundation of their relationship before marriage. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe