SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:25 pm

albean99 wrote:That was a good explanation by Jason. I assumed they would have to pay the loans back but not necessarily. That's why I like him so much, that he's honest about it and imo, did the right thing. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 4256136633

According to the "rules" if the loans are used for the purposes described in the loan documents then they are not repayable. Who is going to check to see if every single one of those loans was used for it's intended purpose, way too time consuming. All you have to do is google the PPP loan program and sort by State, by City and you'll see how many in your own neighborhood received them.

https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:24 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Alum John Paul Jones Introduces New Girlfriend Katie Poulin

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-alum-john-paul-jones-has-a-new-girlfriend/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:50 pm

@frajosfanofchris
Nice. She looks very cute. It’s nice to see BN alums couple off with non-BN people. I wish them the best !

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:00 pm

She's adorable. I wonder what her background is. In my neck of the woods her name is French.

He really has matured and looks very handsome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Katie Mo has found herself a great BF from England. He is a footballer (pro soccer player) and they are trying to figure out how he can stay in the US when his tourist visa expires.

Here they are on Dear Shandy. Worth a watch IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:23 pm

@blueblues Thanks for posting. She deserves a nice guy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:30 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting! He's adorable! They are so cute together.

If there's a will there's a way, I'm sure they'll figure out how to make it work. Like Andy says and IA it's never too inconvenient to break up because of distance.

I look forward to continued updates on them. I'm glad she joined a f/book group of people that are separated because of the pandemic. That was an issue in my area with people living States side but had family vacation property g/friends/b/friends Canadian side.

Good discussion on relationships, on Andy and Sharleen's part. What I like about their podcasts, they don't do all the talking.

Here's his IG.

https://www.instagram.com/jamesrowe8/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:26 pm

https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1413564614130999297?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:32 pm

This looks like a lot of fun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:36 pm

That could be fun! I will definitely check it out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 pm

Very cool idea! Glad to see Jesse Palmer will be hosting. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Tyler C (Clare's Season) is officially dad and congrats!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe