SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm

:cutiepie

https://twitter.com/BachelorCasting

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:58 pm

Hunter found love!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:53 am

How nice for Hunter! They're a cute couple. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:00 am

Good for Hunter. She's so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkm8vXrwwi/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:19 pm

@bluwavz I do not remember David Radvitz at all! Did a quick search and he was one Becca Kufrin's season and later on BIP. Don't remember him on either.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:24 pm

@Norcalgal I think he's the guy who fell from the bunk bed and an ambulance came!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Congrats to both of them. In his IG story you can see the set up in the sand, very nice. He also posted a short vid of an airport screen of the time a plane leaves for Rome, Italy.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/david_ravitz/2676036873011261439/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:13 am

Chris Conran posted on his IG story that he and Alana Milne have been dating for the past 3 months. Do they count as a BIP7 couple?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:36 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:50 am

Credit to Reality Steve:

As you know, for the last 5 months, I’ve basically stayed away from Bachelor Nation gossip. I was called out for it, reassessed how I was affecting contestants lives by posting some of the past stuff I’ve written, and made a change. I said the only times I will do that going forward would be if either the person coming to me with information puts their name behind it/does an interview, or, if there’s photographic evidence that doesn’t compromise a source. And in these past 5 months, of ALL the things I’ve heard and seen, it has yet to happen where I felt comfortable releasing something. Then this weekend, I get sent a few pics that I can share with you today because, well, here’s photographic evidence. And this isn’t anything bad or negative info. But it’s two Bachelor Nation contestants seen together that, as far as I know, haven’t been publicly seen together until now. Although, I don’t keep up on all of them, so it’s possible they have. Anyway, the first pics are of Madi and Mike Planeta from Katie’s season together at the TX State Fair this past weekend:

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 MadiMike1

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 MadiMike2

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 MadiMike3

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 MadiMike4

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 MadiMike5

Also this past weekend, here’s a pic of Kelsey Weier and Spencer Robertson from Tayshia’s season on a catamaran in San Diego. I saw that Kelsey hasn’t hid the fact she’s in San Diego, but I didn’t see her post with Spencer unless I missed it.

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 KelseySpencer

What does this mean for each “couple?” Hell if I know. But, neither Madi & Mike and Kelsey and Spencer live in the same cities, so, do with that as you will. And yes, only if it’s BN-to-BN people do I post pics. Have a few others over the last couple months with pics of someone in BN dating someone outside of BN, but those are ones I’ve chosen not to ever post about since the non-BN person isn’t someone anyone would know so they don’t need to be outed. If that BN person wants to post with them, they will. And I would expect a couple of them to probably start posting soon together now that BIP is over. You can take your guesses as to who.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:12 pm

mike was also seen out with heather not long ago. christian love triangle? laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe