SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Billysmom Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:21 am

Yes!! Thanks for the birth announcement (s)!!

Happy for Reid and his wife!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:25 am

@Billysmom your avi is so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:35 am

My Avi is a vivi laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am

@Billysmom I snooped his IG after I noticed the little girl. laugh out loud So sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:02 pm

@gurlbrit What a cutie pie.  I love the hair wrap.  So happy for the whole family. Based on all the photos I've seen with him and Vivi, I think Reid's a good "girl dad". I think he has a few nephews but maybe he's the only one with girls.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:44 am

pavalygurl wrote:@gurlbrit What a cutie pie.  I love the hair wrap.  So happy for the whole family.  Based on all the photos I've seen with him and Vivi, I think Reid's a good "girl dad".  I think he has a few nephews but maybe he's the only one with girls.

Es "grande", as I recall! Not all men call pull off a "man-purse", laugh out loud!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:10 am

https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod/status/1456322350111248390?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:05 am

I remember reading Blake Horstmann was seeing someone but he was keeping it private. Did Ben Higgins just give it away?

Copied from Ben Higgins thread.

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1456729284421292036?s=20

Higgins, who noted that the nuptials will be the first time he meets Kufrin’s new man, Jacobs, also named Dean Unglert and Caelynn Miller-Keyes, Chase McNary and girlfriend Ellie White, Blake Horstmann and Elyse Dehlbom, and Becca Tilley as guests

Elyse Dehlbom she was on Colton's season. (I had to look that up)

https://www.instagram.com/elysemichelle_mua/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:55 am

@GuardianAngel I think she’s going to be his roommate. He’s been hinting at it for a while and she posted this on her stories today:

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 C0cf7810

https://www.instagram.com/stories/elysemichelle_mua/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:14 am

@bluwavz I noticed they live in two different states. Her bio says Arizona, and he's in Colorado.

Interesting!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:37 am

Is she the one who went on the amusement park date with Colton and then took herself out towards the end? If so, I remember her being so sweet and nice with a sad past. Wasen't she one of the older girls in her 30's ( I mean not OLD per say laugh out loud )but older then the usual younger 20 yr olds that they always cast jmo TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Jolena wrote:Is she the one who went on the amusement park date with Colton and then took herself out towards the end? If so, I remember her being so sweet and nice with a sad past. Wasen't she one of the older girls in her 30's ( I mean not OLD per say laugh out loud )but older then the usual younger 20 yr olds that they always cast jmo  TIA
That’s her. Originally from Alaska, and lost her sister to cancer.
I have seen her commenting on other contestants IG. Always kind and encouraging, like a loving big sister.

When Colton was exposed as a stalker and Ben screwed  up by saying “we all do crazy things for love”, she helped him deal with the backlash by coming on the podcast and talk about her own experience with a stalker. I believe they are really good friends.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe