SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:11 am

So happy for Ashley!! Penny is just adorable!! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:17 am

I was looking for Chantal's name and found this article from 2020. Not quite up to date but some names I'd forgotten. Nice that his f2 in both seasons are happily married with kids.

"Brad Womack’s Seasons 11 and 15 of ‘The Bachelor’: Where Are They Now?"
Link

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:40 pm

That was a great link @albean99 .

They all look fantastic and haven't aged at all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:30 pm

“ Episode Description
Five years after the Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting, reality star Graham Bunn has not healed.
For the very first time, he reveals what he witnessed the night shots were fired at the crowd in Las Vegas. In this tearful session, Graham explores the weight of survivor's guilt and the reality that closure may never come.”

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CljvrSkS0bt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:55 pm

I'm so happy for Kendall! hearthumbsup

I didn't know that Graham was at that festival with the horrible shooting! That must be so hard to go through. I'll have to listen to the podcast.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:20 pm

@albean99  totally agree with you on both Kendall and Graham.  I hope he receives the counseling he needs.  I cannot imagine what it must be like.
As to Kendall, she is one of my all time favorite people from the franchise.  I am so happy for her and thought this might be coming.  Best wishes to her and Mitch as they start their new adventure.  I hope she keeps us posted. blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:26 pm

Nice to hear Graham's voice. I didn't know he's good friends with Bob Guiney.

Graham declined GMA to discuss the shooting the next day out of respect. He has never given his side of the story.

He felt it's not fair to those going through worst than his trauma. He went into a shell. Enough time has past to share information, to help himself. He made a statement on his radio and never spoke about it again.

He doesn't want others to think he's using this for his personal agenda.

He was there for work. Someone reached out to him and wanted to meet him because he listens to his radio show. Graham told him where he was, and that person ended up in the line of fire. Breaking down at this point, feeling guilty. omg so sad. Will listen to the rest later. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:47 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/clare-crawley-speaking-your-MJUL1BIjGRz/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:27 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/658-help-i-suck-at-dating-with-28480723/episode/it-goes-down-in-the-dms-105522760/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:51 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl4sROUD-CD/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:38 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/a-conversation-with-aaron-clancy-105679553/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe