SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz February 7th 2023, 2:30 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/bachelor-girls-night-with-rachel-recchia-108445036/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel February 10th 2023, 10:28 pm

Rachel talks about seeing Clayton and have good conversations.

Michelle wanted to send Clayton home sooner.

Rachel says she was more serious with Clayton. He met her family and vice versa. She thinks in the beginning she and Zach had a good relationship, feelings for other people took over. Ashley calls Rachel out for what Zach said about Rachel. She imo bs' s her way, calling it shocking hearing what he said about her. She thought they were on the same page. Everything was hurtful to Rachel. I'm tuning her out now.

They talk about guys and dating. More like high schools girls gossiping about chasing vs playing hard to get, how different the guys are that are casted now, they are all doing tiktok's.

Michelle says she had a dream ring wanted it to work, and he took off. ?? I didn't know that. She says she considers that engagement tainted.

Cailynn and Dean still didn't find the ring. They don't have any security camera footage to show the ring coming out of the drawer. I can't get the whole story because they all talk at once. Now she wishes they didn't spend so much on the ring and truck and put it towards the wedding.

43 minutes and I didn't listen to the rest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 February 11th 2023, 3:31 pm

I let it play while I'm watching golf. Michelle talked about her celebrity crushes. 1 was Michael B Jordan but said he's dating someone now and the other is Travis Kelce who's playing for KC in the Super Bowl. She said she got a press package from him but not how that came about. She's going to the WM Phenix Open and has a ticket for the Super Bowl but she has a big launch with her new venture the next day and is worried that if she goes that she may miss getting back. Too bad about the timing! She found out that Tayshia also has a big crush on Travis so that could be interesting. laugh out loud

I pretty much tuned out Rachel. She doesn't seem to have learned anything from being the Bachelorette. It's still all about her. Caelynn wasn't on for as long but @GuardianAngel recapped it nicely.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues February 11th 2023, 7:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel says she was more serious with Clayton. He met her family and vice versa. She thinks in the beginning she and Zach had a good relationship, feelings for other people took over. Ashley calls Rachel out for what Zach said about Rachel. She imo bs' s her way, calling it shocking hearing what he said about her. She thought they were on the same page. Everything was hurtful to Rachel. I'm tuning her out now.
She seems to have forgotten how they dragged Clayton on their season, and came to Paradise just to punch around poor Logan for no good reason.
Now she is shocked that someone could have something negative to say about her. Always the victim! no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz February 28th 2023, 3:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 28th 2023, 9:32 pm

Good article. Ivan Hall imo is the voice of reason.

I do not remember this? Does anyone know if they actually delete these types of posts?

"We condemn racism, bullying and hate in all of its forms and have introduced new community guidelines for interacting on our posts," the official Bachelor Nation Instagram account posted in September 2020. "We will be deleting comments which are abusive towards our cast members and reserve the right to block users who display this behavior."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/television/2023/02/28/bachelor-stars-love-hate-relationship-with-the-franchise/69932825007/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_azcentral

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite March 1st 2023, 12:27 am

Oh please. Enough with the whining. Ivan is right...it is all out there after 20+ years and who is to blame if you don't even read your contract. All on you. And Clare p*sses me off to no end. She has been on this show more than anyone else in all it's various forms. Stop going back if it is so bloody traumatic for you!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers March 1st 2023, 2:37 am

I wish we had gotten to know Spencer Swies .. Gabbys F4
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 March 2nd 2023, 3:16 am

https://deadline.com/2023/02/special-olympics-docuseries-in-the-works-from-dale-moss-radicalmedia-1235260644/

https://www.instagram.com/dalemoss13
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers March 2nd 2023, 3:22 am

This is awesome!,thumbsup⬆⬆
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 March 2nd 2023, 3:35 am

Jeepers wrote:This is awesome!,thumbsup⬆⬆

Yes, I think so too! What an amazing thing Dale is doing for his sister and for others. His mother would be so proud in how he is there for his sister and making a difference as well. This is so heartwarming.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 3rd 2023, 9:47 am

'Bachelorette' Alum Ashley Hebert Faced 'Mind-Blowing' Hate from Men Online After Announcing Her Divorce

"The amount of hate I got on my social media from men was mind blowing," Hebert said. "That's something that was like wow — we didn't cheat, there was no infidelity, I truly feel like we handled the divorce the best we could and really anyone could… so it was really hard to read all those messages."
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-alum-ashley-hebert-faced-hate-online-after-announcing-divorce/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe