SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 am

So any predictions for this season?   Here's mine:

Brooke picks a female F1 (from QLD, right Sportsbet? Hugesmile Hot surfie chick maybe?) they date for 9-12 months then split and she goes back to dating male rugby/footy players.

I suspect TPTB would have "strongly encouraged" a female F1, else the cries of queerbaiting will be deafening, and the Top 4 is likely to be 2 girls 2 boys for the same reason IMO.

I think Brooke will be happy to fly the flag so hopefully TPTB put real effort into finding her a match and didn't just cast to fill stereotypes/cause drama (eg "the man-hating butch" etc).

Also expecting at least one hookup between contestants.  F/F would cut the numbers down too much so M/F is more likely IMO (with the girl subsequently slammed for being "not genuinely into girls").

Either way at least we're in for something different (in a good way, unlike last season laugh out loud) and I think this season has the potential to reinvigorate the franchise, if done right.

:fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:27 am

@Bobette Perfect. Took the words right out of my mouth.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb
Sprite
LeapofFaith
NancyDrew
Dirty Street Pie