Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove on Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:20 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Alright you just need to stop it right now - don't put that notion out to the universe you never know what it might throw back in our faces.  laugh out loud  Besides, the Bach Lead was apaprently cast ages ago and is "exceptional".  Looking forward to seeing what TPTB's definition of that is...

LOL...I'll be the judge of that! Rarely do the producers and I agree on these things. Same with that old crock "fan favourite".

Speaking of our "exceptional" lead, is it sluething season yet? I'm bored.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:21 pm

@butterflylove wrote:
@Sprite wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Alright you just need to stop it right now - don't put that notion out to the universe you never know what it might throw back in our faces.  laugh out loud  Besides, the Bach Lead was apaprently cast ages ago and is "exceptional".  Looking forward to seeing what TPTB's definition of that is...

LOL...I'll be the judge of that! Rarely do the producers and I agree on these things. Same with that old crock "fan favourite".

Speaking of our "exceptional" lead, is it sluething season yet? I'm bored.

Same here.

Bette NZ is next cab off the rank and we've sussed out a few contestants but still seeking confirmation of the Lead - have a crack if you're at a loose end.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:37 am

I'm sleuthing a new girl my son met a few weeks ago.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61316

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:02 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sleuthing a new girl my son met a few weeks ago.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Glad I'm not the only one who uses their stalking sleuthing expertise for that purpose. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:39 am

I am rofl rofl rofl.

I used my powers for good and helped my friend to stalk her cheating hubbies mistress. Embarressed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:12 pm

laugh out loud

When he told me her last name after a couple of so called dates, he said he expected an address condo unit type of car she drives and her financial statements by noon. laugh out loud

It really is an amazing "art" and those who are not familiar with it are amazed.

Here's to a great sleuthing season! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61316

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum