SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 am

They're not going to axe the Bachelor. They might be waiting until they know for sure who the host/s will be

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Wed May 19, 2021 8:14 pm

leavers wrote:They're not going to axe the Bachelor. They might be waiting until they know for sure who the host/s will be

I think that's what it is.

I think they'll wait until into the airing of the upcoming Bachette season so a) they can see the reaction to non-Chris options (even if they go a different direction with TB) in general, and b) to buy more time if Chris is coming back so it's further out from when everything happened.

And if it's more about b, I suspect an announcement might also wait for or involve some sort of video statement apology type thing or interview that airs in some form along maybe at the end of the ATFR episode or something.

If Chris is coming back, I just don't see them "slipping him back in" as host of TB and greeting whoever the lead is and the women, etc. straightaway without them having aired something/addressed something prior. I think more time + some sort of statement/video/him being seen + announcement TB will return + then announcing him returning is the only way they'd be able to minimize enough potential night 1 of TB filming stuff to even try to bring him back. IMO

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:11 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1405694443303415815?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:30 am

Oh please. He will probably just let us know that ABC has picked up the Bachelor for another season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

@Sprite At this point -- I feel like it could be a big announcement that ABC picked up the Bachelor for another season IMO. I don't know if the network has waited this long before. I still have no real idea what direction the Franchise will go -- I think they are trying to figure it out. I wonder if any of the shows will at some point be solely on a streaming service instead. Rob Mills is now a VP of unscripted programming for ABC and Hulu I believe. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:26 am

from reddit someone was contacted about going on this season but they got back to her and said the next bachelor is 37 and they want more women in their 30s so they don't think they'll cast her. michael?? he has a good story
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:02 am

ariwolf wrote:from reddit someone was contacted about going on this season but they got back to her and said the next bachelor is 37 and they want more women in their 30s so they don't think they'll cast her. michael?? he has a good story

I'm not sure that I totally buy that, but it's fun to speculate.

Do you know who will be 37 on June 30th? Bennett Jordan. I am very much interested in Bennett for the Bachelor. I think he has a lot going for him. Dr. Joe Park also fits (and would be a great choice) -- he turned 37 on March 31st.

Ben Higgins is 32, Nick Viall is 40, and Michael Allio just turned 36 on May 17th.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:30 pm

Nick Viall is in a happy steady relationship.
I have zero interest in Bennet
I would be happy with Michael (Katie) but will be imo a repeat of Jason so not sure. Michael will have ton of opportunities, plus his son, plus his businesses. Not sure
I would love an Asian American but sadly bachelor nation is not enough vocal about it

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:55 pm

I like Michael from this season but would love to see Dr. Joe get it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Ben Higgins is engaged.

If Bennet Jordan was not in Paradise I can't see him being chosen for TB. Unless we start seeing his name pop up more often which would seem suspicious then maybe. jmo I don't know anything about him other than what I saw on my TV which wasn't that great of an opinion. When he was first announced I was impressed by his bio. Not so much after.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben Higgins is engaged.

If Bennet Jordan was not in Paradise I can't see him being chosen for TB. Unless we start seeing his name pop up more often which would seem suspicious then maybe. jmo I don't know anything about him other than what I saw on my TV which wasn't that great of an opinion. When he was first announced I was impressed by his bio. Not so much after.

They could be trying to figure out his popularity. Nick went on BIP to reinvent himself. They could be testing the waters with Bennett. I for one would watch his season. I haven't watched either Matt's or Katie's seasons. I want to see a "love story".

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:30 am

I would love to see a season with Dr. Joe. I would really like to see an Asian bachelor!! Also, it would be the first time that I would be watching someone that I couldn't be their mother! Ok, well, I guess I could if I started in high school!! Smiley Smiley

Last edited by George1218 on Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689