Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed May 19, 2021 2:32 am

They're not going to axe the Bachelor. They might be waiting until they know for sure who the host/s will be
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Wed May 19, 2021 8:14 pm

@leavers wrote:They're not going to axe the Bachelor. They might be waiting until they know for sure who the host/s will be

I think that's what it is.

I think they'll wait until into the airing of the upcoming Bachette season so a) they can see the reaction to non-Chris options (even if they go a different direction with TB) in general, and b) to buy more time if Chris is coming back so it's further out from when everything happened.

And if it's more about b, I suspect an announcement might also wait for or involve some sort of video statement apology type thing or interview that airs in some form along maybe at the end of the ATFR episode or something.

If Chris is coming back, I just don't see them "slipping him back in" as host of TB and greeting whoever the lead is and the women, etc. straightaway without them having aired something/addressed something prior. I think more time + some sort of statement/video/him being seen + announcement TB will return + then announcing him returning is the only way they'd be able to minimize enough potential night 1 of TB filming stuff to even try to bring him back. IMO

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:11 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1405694443303415815?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 15979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:30 am

Oh please. He will probably just let us know that ABC has picked up the Bachelor for another season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 am

@Sprite At this point -- I feel like it could be a big announcement that ABC picked up the Bachelor for another season IMO. I don't know if the network has waited this long before. I still have no real idea what direction the Franchise will go -- I think they are trying to figure it out. I wonder if any of the shows will at some point be solely on a streaming service instead. Rob Mills is now a VP of unscripted programming for ABC and Hulu I believe. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum