SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest June 28th 2021, 11:54 am

Truth is if a lead is 37…. Why not casting women of 37?

I would personally love watching more mature contestants of 35+

Not 1 among a bunch of 20s….

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst June 28th 2021, 11:57 am

A number of guys who appeal to Katie hold absolutely no appeal for me, and Michael A. is one of them (I'd also put Connor B. and Greg in that category.) The Yiddish word that approximates how I feel about them is "nebbish" -- "a person, especially a man, who is regarded as pitifully ineffectual, timid, or submissive..".  That may not be the most apt descriptor, or even at all fair (especially with Michael A. being an entrepreneur,) but that's how they come off to me. Decent guys, but IMO zero sex appeal.

I think that a Bennett season would be wildly entertaining. I don't know if he would find lasting love (most of the Bachelors don't,) but IMO there would be a lot of fun along the way. Maybe they could even start traveling again?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 June 28th 2021, 12:09 pm

@Amethyst

I would watch a season with Bennett, I like him; but I would love to watch a season of Dr. Joe.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan June 28th 2021, 12:36 pm

HEA wrote:Truth is if a lead is 37…. Why not casting women of 37?

I would personally love watching more mature contestants of 35+

Not 1 among a bunch of 20s….

I tend to like when they cast "older" contestants too, but perhaps the lead is interested in having children? Then I think having younger women in the mix is ok.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues June 28th 2021, 12:57 pm

Bennett’s Ivy League snob routine was funny for a couple of episodes, but quickly turned sour when he started to use it to belittle and bully others. Also, his SM activity of lately has given him the nickname “Cringe King”.
From a season with so many great guys, he is one of the absolute worst.

It would sure be a new thing to make the villain of last year the new lead, without even a BIP redemption.
I wouldn’t watch though. Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1838857674

Age spoiler aside, Michael seems to be the frontrunner if he stays long enough. Greg is the most popular on SM, but he probably won’t be as well liked at the end of the season. If Blake isn’t F1, he could also be a contender.
I’d love to see Dr. Joe, but TPTB never gave him any attention. Ben Smith is mostly forgotten, and the other prominent guys from Tayshia’s season will probably be in relationships after BIP.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 June 28th 2021, 3:50 pm

I have zero interest in seeing Bennett as TB. I think he's too full of himself to make a good lead.

I could see them wanting Michael A since he's getting a good edit as of right now. He came across really well on the BHH podcast although I was taken aback that he started dating 5 months after the death of his wife.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats June 28th 2021, 4:54 pm

I vote for Dr. Joe as the next Bachelor. Mature, sexy, smart...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom June 28th 2021, 6:04 pm

Joe Joe Joe !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan July 20th 2021, 6:53 pm

Andrew please!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 20th 2021, 8:15 pm

I think Andrew would be a good bachelor. He's seems so mature, knows what he wants, and I really like how he handled himself last night.

If he was, the lucky F1 would live in Europe for half the year!

I remembered it was posted a producer followed him back in April. I went to look for the post. When I look at the producers IG, his bio doesn't strike me as someone who would tag along with a contestant. OTOH I haven't kept close tabs on what other jobs handlers  have.

Producer
Award winning filmmaker, TV writer/producer, telepath and street fashion vigilante.
https://www.instagram.com/marsrios/

lovelycrumpets wrote:A producer, Marcial, just started following him. (@marsrios) Andrew is and always has been public. It's hard to tell if he's still in. Why would a producer follow him while he's still on the show? I would think he would wait until after he's eliminated, or filming is wrapped. Thoughts on this one?

Sprite wrote:@lovelycrumpets She could be his producer or maybe they are considering him for the next lead? BIP?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5987-andrew-spencer-bachelorette-17-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf July 20th 2021, 11:26 pm

ugh. andrew is sweet but no 26 year olds please
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan July 21st 2021, 9:47 am

ariwolf wrote:ugh. andrew is sweet but no 26 year olds please
He comes off as much older then that to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689