Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:33 pm

I don’t think Andrew will be the bachelor. He’s just getting hype this week because he just exited and had a good exit. I bet next week everyone will be begging for Michael A to be bachelor, probably even harder.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:36 pm

@albean99 wrote:I have zero interest in seeing Bennett as TB. I think he's too full of himself to make a good lead.

I could see them wanting Michael A since he's getting a good edit as of right now. He came across really well on the BHH podcast although I was taken aback that he started dating 5 months after the death of his wife.

Omg I really could not watch a Bennett season. UO perhaps but he’s so condescending (in a bad way) to me. Now he may be fine IRL but as a lead of the show I can’t imagine myself rooting for him
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Yesterday at 12:17 am

screams michael to me!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRz7fXLLPMz/

ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Yesterday at 7:40 pm

Any chance that Connor could be the next lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Today at 12:10 pm

@mizzoufan wrote:Any chance that Connor could be the next lead
no idea  Connor kissing an audience member at ATFR spoiled his outcome on BIP. That inability to foresee how things connect doesn’t speak well to what a lead is required to do so I think questionable.

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum