SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TCforBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Yes but then the expectation would only be official girlfriend and not fiancé if Tyler is the Bachelor. No way in hell he would be ready to propose let alone stay committed to the woman he chooses. Those ladies would have to settle for just "Dating to see how it goes" if Tyler is chosen as the lead. Just because he has all those followers don't mean he is a good candidate to be the bachelor if it is based on the premise of falling in love & looking for your future spouse (for him I believe it would be just to find a GF for a moment or two). JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TCforBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I also love Dr Joe, but it does not appear to be happening.  Andrew S was another choice for me, but sounds like a no from him.  I'm gonna throw out a dark horse candidate...Christian Smith from Katie's season.  He wasn't there long, didn't get a lot of airtime, but he was well liked by all appearances and even Katie said he was gone too soon...laugh out loud, like she had nothing to do with it.   He's I think 27 and has a real job (realtor)  that is flexible, is close with his family and seems fun, not to mention a real cutie.  Hey, Grocery Store Joe did well for himself.

Oh, I *loved* Christian Smith. I was so disappointed that he didn't go further. Unfortunately with his lack of airtime, it would probably take a stint on Paradise to get on the radar for lead. If I were a producer, I would have made Katie take him further into the season.

As for Tyler, he doesn't appear to be at all ready for marriage, but the cast members would lose their minds over him, and that would be very entertaining. rotfl

ETA: Do you know who Christian reminds me of? -- a young Simon Baker (The Mentalist, The Devil Wears Prada, etc.)

TCforBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Christ11
TCforBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Simon_11
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:27 pm

I want a lead that’s “hot”, someone who the contestants will go crazy and fight over.
Who from Katie’s season is deemed desirable? IMO, no one.

With all his shortcomings, Tyler Cameron is still one of the most popular contestants with over 2 million IG followers.

Yea, I am shallow I know, but give me a sexy lead and hot contestants then I will be happy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Me too, @Amethyst! I always thought Simon Baker when I saw Christian.

The only way they could talk Tyler into it if all his Bachelorettes were models. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 pm

sdmom wrote:I want a lead that’s “hot”, someone who the contestants will go crazy and fight over.

With all his shortcomings, Tyler Cameron is still one of the most popular contestants with over 2 million IG followers.

Yea, I am shallow I know, but give me a sexy lead and hot contestants then I will be happy!
same laugh out loud odds of a success story are low, and the only times the contestants really went crazy for the bachelor were sean and ben h imo. tyler would be a whole other level!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:50 pm

ariwolf wrote:
sdmom wrote:I want a lead that’s “hot”, someone who the contestants will go crazy and fight over.

same laugh out loud odds of a success story are low, and the only times the contestants really went crazy for the bachelor were sean and ben h imo. tyler would be a whole other level!

There would be a frenzy if Tyler was named as the lead. Along with his 2M followers there is a legion of podcasters and media people who historically swooned over him.
Thinking of night 1 and the how the women would react to meeting him LOL

Last edited by notarose on Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:09 pm

I am all in for Tyler as the next Bachelor! It would be very fun to watch all these women go crazy! I don't even know if Tyler would even considered it if offered to him...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:10 pm

Since we know more than half of the final couples won’t last, why not Tyler Cameron?

#TCforBachelor

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:11 pm

notarose wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

There would be a frenzy if Tyler was named as the lead. Along with his 2M followers there is a legion of podcasts RS and media people who historically swooned over him.

Tyler would definitely make The Bachelor must-see tv again.  Can they afford him?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
notarose wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

There would be a frenzy if Tyler was named as the lead. Along with his 2M followers there is a legion of podcasts RS and media people who historically swooned over him.

Tyler would definitely make The Bachelor must-see tv again.  Can they afford him?

IMO they banked alot of $$$ by not hiring a permanent host so they can dip into their savings.
Despite having no facts, I’ll say his asking price would be unprecedented because he is aware the franchise is limping. .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Tyler should get a good lawyer that can negotiate not only his price, but make sure he gets a good edit!

But realistically, I don’t think he will accept the offer (if it’s presented to him) because he already has tons of followers and can date other z-list celebrities without being the lead. IMO, TPTB needs him more than he needs them. Unless they are willing to pay a fortune to him.

TBH, I can’t think of anyone else that can make me excited to watch the show.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 pm

I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession. He may not be able to take time from work to do the show. Self-confident African American male.

But I have to confess if they landed Tyler as lead, I'd lose my sh*t, along with every other woman who follows the show!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689