SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:30 pm

IMO the fact that Tyler turned down the job after Hannah's season doesn't necessarily mean that he would turn it down now, especially since he's newly single. Plus, the Bach would be a guaranteed payout for him as opposed to DWTS, in which the pay is dependent on how far you go in the season (any other dancing show would be an unknown.) Also for DWTS, the risk of injury, even severe injury, is much greater.

Who knows if Tyler would find a wife, but he could definitely find someone nice to date for however long.

As for Andrew, it looks like his team the Dacia Vienna Vikings normally plays from April to June, so in terms of scheduling, it looks like he could definitely do it.

It's sounding more and more like Michael A. might have turned it down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:29 pm

I was just going to say the same about Michael A, @Amethyst Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 4256136633

I'm doubtful that Tyler would do TB. He got well away from BN post-show and he'd never really get out if he were lead, imo. I think he feels he's beyond the show (not in a snobby way) and he certainly doesn't need it to get noticed.

I was listening to Click Bait and one of the ladies said that Joe could be Bachelor and I was surprised that he didn't pooh pooh it. Maybe he really is in the mix? I think a season with Joe could be both fascinating and cringeworthy at the same time.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:33 pm

@albean99 I hadn't considered Joe, and I don't know how I feel about that. "Both fascinating and cringeworthy" sounds about right, though. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:15 pm

A lot has happened since 2019. Tyler might feel differently now. I have always thought it was Michael or Greg, but after MF's tweet, I'm leaning towards Greg since there was a divided view regarding Greg.

He could have a lot of exciting things on the go that have nothing to do with TB but he's happy about something.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSsZAidspX-/

This one sounds like a Tyler tweet considering how popular Tyler is.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:33 pm

sdmom wrote:My number 1 choice: Joe. Dr Joe Park
#2 Tyler Cameron

I don’t care about the rest

Completely agree with Dr. Joe being the first choice. He's smart, handsome, mature and captivating on screen. And other than POSSIBLY Tyler, I don't care about the rest either. (I'm just not sure Tyler would be interested.)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:11 pm

I would like Dr Joe above all the other named rumours.

I'm holding out a silver of hope for JP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:11 pm

imo the announcement has to be coming very soon with how chirpy fleiss has been on twitter lately. i doubt they'd wait another month.

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1429583471245103105
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:03 am

The responses to that tweet are hilarious. Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 am

jen689 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession...

But I have to confess if they landed Tyler as lead, I'd lose my sh*t, along with every other woman who follows the show!
According to RS Riley who was on Clare/Tayshia's season got engaged to Maurissa Gunn from Pilot Pete's season during BIP

Tyler is a rumored contestant for the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars

I didn't hear that rumor but I did read somewhere today that he is filming a rendition of "Dirty Dancing" in Virginia. That was one of my favorite movies years ago and it will be interesting to see how Tyler is portrayed in that. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:10 am

Amethyst wrote:I would strongly prefer to see Tyler as the Bachelor, but DWTS works, too.

Okay, here's a thought -- maybe the reason that Camila broke up with Tyler is that the Bach producers reached out to him, and he didn't give an immediate, "No." scratch  The producers would be derelict in their duties if they didn't at least try with him. He'd be ratings gold!

I don't know if I believe that She broke up with him. I think it could be that he stopped the relationship and is ok with her having the last word on it so to speak. IDK JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:12 am

Jolena wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession...

But I have to confess if they landed Tyler as lead, I'd lose my sh*t, along with every other woman who follows the show!
According to RS Riley who was on Clare/Tayshia's season got engaged to Maurissa Gunn from Pilot Pete's season during BIP

Tyler is a rumored contestant for the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars

I didn't hear that rumor but I did read somewhere today that he is filming a rendition of "Dirty Dancing" in Virginia. That was one of my favorite movies years ago and it will be interesting to see how Tyler is portrayed in that. jmo

Always thought he looked a bit like Patrick swayze.... But don't see him acting ....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:37 pm

affraid

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Image010

source: Reddit
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689