SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:25 pm

@frajosfanofchris Nice catch! yes

@Topazgold I don't think it's normal, although didn't Andi and Josh do that? I think it might have been allowed for Tayshia and Zac to eliminate both travelling during COVID? Or maybe they just did it on their own. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:16 pm

@GuardianAngel Either that or they really dgaf! Lol

Between the two of them going to each other’s respective homes, Tayshia forgetting and wearing her engagement ring in her stories, never mind her saying on Ellen that Zac would make the best husband! Lol.

I don’t know why anyone was listening to Mr. arrogant spewing his nonsense that Zac did not propose and he was pretty sure Tay was single as it didn’t work out and the only love story we would see was Clare & Dale 🙄

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:43 pm

@Topazgold thumbsup sleuthing is a safer bet for spoilers. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:41 am

I believe Zac said in one of his interview that it had been mostly at Tayshia's backyard that they have had their SHV.. .. perhaps because of Covid and the weird situation. I think it had been hard for all to guess this season, beside s it being covid and all, because Tayshia and Zac had been very tight lipped about the outcome. And just guessing from what Zac does and the little we know of him during the show, it was believable that even had she chosen Zac most would believe it was a doomed relationship. Till the last two episodes aired and we see how tight and how great Zac is

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:22 am

Tayshia is in on Zuri Halls podcast giving a new interview. Might be my favourite yet! She really seems happy with her life and where it’s headed

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/zuri-halls-hot-happy-mess/id1540012837?i=1000509068324

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Topazgold wrote:Tayshia is in on Zuri Halls podcast giving a new interview. Might be my favourite yet! She really seems happy with her life and where it’s headed

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/zuri-halls-hot-happy-mess/id1540012837?i=1000509068324
Great interview. The most information Tayshia has shared!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Agreed, 💯! I think a lot had to do with Zuri. She had some great questions and they seemed to vibe really well which seemed to put Tayshia as ease and reveal more of herself... she seems really happy, settled and secure in herself and her relationship with Zac.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:50 pm

I love their VDay photos. Super sweet!!

@GuardianAngel @Topazgold yes Andi and Josh had most of theirs at their homes probably because at that time they both lived in Atlanta! Probably easier because of COVID for Z&T to do it at each others houses at times.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 1f49c

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 8367-910 TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 I_got_13 TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 E5kqdm15 TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:29 am

Topazgold wrote:Tayshia is in on Zuri Halls podcast giving a new interview. Might be my favourite yet! She really seems happy with her life and where it’s headed

This was a real good interview. Here 's some of the highlights.
Annoying habits, she said: "Zachary would say, not making the bed up when she wakes up last. She doesn't like to make up the bed, so he tells her " messy bed, messy mind". she said she is working on it.
This was interesting, she couldn't really think of anything annoying about Zac.
They are having a little challenge adjusting their work schedule.
They want a big wedding, long weekend wedding somewhere warm, preferably in NY.
In 5 years, she wants a home in NYC and 2 kids or 1 and another one on the way.
They both want to have a charity to help people with mental health for children and adults...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:33 am

Tayshia is on "Off The Vine". I like Kaitlyn, but, please, let talk your guests. dizzy

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucG9kY2FzdG9uZS5jb20vcG9kY2FzdD9jYXRlZ29yeUlEMj0xMTE4/episode/ODRhMmMwMTctNjU4NS00ZDZiLWEzMjMtNDRmOGZiMjg4MTg3?hl=lv&ved=2ahUKEwihrdHMmO7uAhWu_CoKHQozBjAQieUEegQIBBAF&ep=6
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:31 pm

Mella13 wrote:Tayshia is on "Off The Vine". I like Kaitlyn, but, please, let talk your guests. dizzy

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucG9kY2FzdG9uZS5jb20vcG9kY2FzdD9jYXRlZ29yeUlEMj0xMTE4/episode/ODRhMmMwMTctNjU4NS00ZDZiLWEzMjMtNDRmOGZiMjg4MTg3?hl=lv&ved=2ahUKEwihrdHMmO7uAhWu_CoKHQozBjAQieUEegQIBBAF&ep=6

It was ok but Kaitlyn IMO was so focused on comparing her experience to Tayshia’s, perhaps expecting that it was the same & a way to bond, that K came off as not really listening. I felt it had no depth.
Zuri on the Hot Happy Mess pod by contrast, appeared to have no preconceived ideas and simply chatted, taking her cues from what Tayshia said and having Tayshia expand on that.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Q&A: “The Bachelorette’s” Zac Clark
Link
The interview was done in January.

And new Tayshia interview

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive