SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Mella13 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My opinion only - no proof for any of this.

I think Tayshia was in hospital due to the aftereffects of a grueling marathon for which she didn't have sufficient training. If you read what Zac posted, she had been so busy leading up to the marathon that she didn't have enough time for practice runs like most marathoners do. I'm sure her impressive time of 4:40 was partially due to Zac's encouragement.

Tayshia was talking sbout "good tine", not Zac. If you listened BHH, she was dreaming about running next marathon even faster. Tayshia is grown woman, it is wild to blame Zac.

I'm not sure where you are seeing the word or insinuation of blame, I don't see how Zac's encouragement is a blame of any sorts, but rather a display of how much he supports her and how she had an amazing finish time. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:31 pm

blueblues wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Acc to reddit, Kaitlyn and abc food tours also liked the portnoy post
Kevin Wendt as well. What’s wrong with these people? Upset

JMO

They have their own opinion
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 2f105a10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Acc to reddit, Kaitlyn and abc food tours also liked the portnoy post

JMO

A lot of people think that the Business Insider article is bogus and a hit piece on Dave Portnoy. I have no idea but I guess time will tell how this plays out.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:49 am

alwayscooking wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

To show unconditional support for a man accused of sexual assault and basically calling his accusers liars is not about having an opinion, it’s about not being a decent person.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:56 pm

blueblues wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

To show unconditional support for a man accused of sexual assault and basically calling his accusers liars is not about having an opinion, it’s about not being a decent person.
JMO

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but as @philphan said, a lot of people believe this was a hit job on this guy. There's nothing wrong with having your own thoughts and voicing your own opinions, it doesn't make you a bad person, just makes their opinion different from yours. Zac is one of the best humans out there, I'd hate to see him get ripped for being a free thinker.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:52 pm

Zac doesn't know Dave. Nor does he know the accuser. Zac actually doesn't have to speak on a situation he has no involvement in, especially one where he wouldn't have any more insight or additional information than the rest of us. Accusations of sexual assault shouldn't be a free for all where everyone gets to state their opinion on a situation they were not present for. Shutting up is free. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:52 pm

The Bachelorette's Tayshia Adams Reveals She Is Recovering from a 'Really Bad' Kidney Infection

Noting that her current situation has nothing to do with her recent participation in the New York City marathon alongside fiancé Zac Clark, Adams said, "I feel amazing post-marathon, I feel like I've recovered quite well."

RELATED: The Bachelorette's Tayshia Adams Appears to Post from Hospital Bed: 'What a Day'

"Monday and Tuesday was really the bulk of my pain from the marathon, but on Wednesday I was wearing heels, and truthfully, I was feeling great," she added. "... But then, that night, I had gone to bed, and I was, like, tossing and turning all night because of stomach pain."

https://people.com/tv/tayshia-adams-recovering-from-kidney-infection-the-bachelorette-marathon-health/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Don’t know what’s going on with these two, but I have not seen Tayshia wearing her engagement ring in her stories since NYC marathon, and in recent stories after her hospital stay, it looks like she stays at her own place, not Zac’s apartment.

Don’t know if they broke up or going through some rough times, but want to share here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:24 pm

I wish them the best, but honestly, as time went on I no longer thought they were a match.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:35 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1461788219121537025?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:07 pm

I don’t know what their status is but that article is click bait, nothing new there. I almost feel the “source” is Reddit!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom