SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:18 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1462907792172457997?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:43 pm

This is why I've thought all along, they weren't going to last long.

"She's also way more comfortable in the spotlight because of her job and he's much less so," the source continues.

As time went on I actually did not enjoy watching any vids or seeing her in any pics. It was all about the pose, showing off the ring or obsessively touching her hair. She was a good bachelorette but it didn't take long for her to change, imo.

IMO Zac will be just fine. The master of going through hell and coming back on the other side doing so much good for so many people, with so much support I can only guess he'll be pushed even more. I'd be interested in following him going forward.

I am glad the announcement was quick after all the speculation and not prolonged which is worse.

I wish them both well, and I have no doubt both of them will move forward successfully. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is why I've thought all along, they weren't going to last long.

"She's also way more comfortable in the spotlight because of her job and he's much less so," the source continues.

As time went on I actually did not enjoy watching any vids or seeing her in any pics. It was all about the pose, showing off the ring or obsessively touching her hair. She was a good bachelorette but it didn't take long for her to change, imo.

IMO Zac will be just fine. The master of going through hell and coming back on the other side doing so much good for so many people, with so much support I can only guess he'll be pushed even more. I'd be interested in following him going forward.

I am glad the announcement was quick after all the speculation and not prolonged which is worse.

I wish them both well, and I have no doubt both of them will move forward successfully. jmo's

This is what I posted back in March and I think it’s pretty much what the People article says:

IMO, they seem to have different goals in life.
Tayshia is a social influencer. She wants to host. There’s nothing wrong about it. Hosting the show is a great opportunity for her.
But what about Zac?

He and his family seem to be really low key. He wants to use his new found fame to help people. That’s great. He’s also very established in NYC. But what opportunities does Tayshia have on the east coast?

If they do break up, I honestly don’t think it’s anyone’s fault. It’s truly, IMO, they both want different things.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:27 pm

sdmom wrote:snipped
This is what I posted back in March and I think it’s pretty much what the People article says:

IMO, they seem to have different goals in life.
Tayshia is a social influencer. She wants to host. There’s nothing wrong about it. Hosting the show is a great opportunity for her.
But what about Zac?

He and his family seem to be really low key. He wants to use his new found fame to help people. That’s great. He’s also very established in NYC. But what opportunities does Tayshia have on the east coast?

If they do break up, I honestly don’t think it’s anyone’s fault. It’s truly, IMO, they both want different things.

And this is what I posted a few posts later. It all started because his mother unfollowed Tayshia, and Kaitlyn unfollowed Zac.

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm happy for Tayshia and Zac if they are happy but to me they are two totally different people.

She's too much OTT for me. I'm sort of low key, and could never be with someone like that. JMO's

He may be totally supporting her and is very happy for her. If there are problems, I don't think her co hosting is the only issue. JMO's.

K unfollowing to me is a clue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Bachelorette Tayshia Adams broke up with Zac Clark after she ‘hit a breaking point with his jealousy & their big fights’
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4122399/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-zac-clark-split-jealousy-fights/amp/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:18 pm

I could be totally wrong, but I don't believe any of that info in the article.

Zac a lot of the times to me didn't look happy when they were being papped. If he wanted celebrity status he would have and could have done so much using Tayshia to get to that status. Instead he continued to focus on Release jmo's but he did always look like he was in the background, by choice, and always complimented her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could be totally wrong, but I don't believe any of that info in the article.

Zac a lot of the times to me didn't look happy when they were being papped. If he wanted celebrity status he would have and could have done so much using Tayshia to get to that status. Instead he continued to focus on Release jmo's but he did always look like he was in the background, by choice, and always complimented her.
I don’t think Zac wants to be famous but I’ve seen on Reddit that he has an ex that does a small podcast & the controlling/jealousy thing is something this ex said about him months ago. So if this story is coming from Tayshia’s side & not just ‘The Sun’ making things up, these accusations are now the second time someone’s saying this about Zac.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:12 am

Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way. Someone please clarify for me. TYIA

Jealous and controlling because of her fame or jealous as in not trusting her with other males?

If he was controlling as in telling her what she can and can't do, I'm surprised it lasted this long.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:39 am

It's always hard to see a couple we're invested in split. We may never know what went wrong and that's OK. Just wishing the best for both of them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:34 am

@GuardianAngel I heard/read, the same thing about what Zac’s ex gf said about him. She comes from a semi famous family, so Zac has been around red carpets & in the spotlight before the Ette… towards the end their relationship, by her accounts, he became jealous, resentful & controlling as she started getting opportunities (travelling was part of that), accolades on the show she worked on (behind the scenes) and towards the end of their relationship, it became quite volatile.  

He said in articles after the Ette he and Tayshia spoke about where they went wrong in their previous relationships, so I figured he was younger then and he worked on whatever he thought contributed to the demise with his ex but if you take this Sun article at face value, maybe he still has things, as we all do, he needs to work on or he would be more compatible with someone who hangs back and is not so front and centre as I don’t think anyone should have to dim their light to make their partner feel more secure, IMO

Last edited by Topazgold on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 am

sdmom wrote:Some people at Reddit speculate trouble in paradise.

They list:
Zac used to comment on Tayshia’s posts but now he only likes them.
He didn’t hype up her MTV award or her Cosmo billboard.
They haven’t posted anything together for awhile.
She stays in a hotel, not his apartment, in NYC.

I don’t know what to believe but want to give people here a heads up, so they will not be too shocked or too upset if those speculations turn out to be true.

This was from May @sdmom, I liked this post and wondered whether it was all going downhill. Appears that you were correct.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Yep! Yep! I have changed my avatar to my other favorite couple! Jojo and Jordan! Taysha is doing what she always wanted and good for her. Zac is way more private and we all knew it was just a matter of time before they broke up. Wish them both well!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom