SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:40 pm

@Fleurdesel wrote:Yep!  Yep!  I have changed my avatar to my other favorite couple!  Jojo and Jordan!  Taysha is doing what she always wanted and good for her.  Zac is way more private and we all knew it was just a matter of time before they broke up.  Wish them both well!  

My old old avatar is Rachel and Bryan. I waited long to change to Zac and Tayshia after the London Marathon. Then I read about Zac’s support of David Portnoy, and I decided to change it to me and hubby! We’ve been married for 27 years, longer than any BN couples! giggling

Anyway, I think in most breakups, both parties are responsible. So I don’t think it’s all Zac’s fault and Tayshia Is perfect. I still think they want different things in life. Too bad it doesn’t work out but I truly enjoyed watching their love story.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm

IA, @sdmom. It seems like they have different goals in life and maybe their relationship couldn't stand the time apart. Zac might be better to find someone where he lives that is more low key. Tayshia seems to be more about her career right now so a relationship might not be in the cards for her right now. I wish them both well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:33 pm

@Topazgold wrote:@GuardianAngel I heard/read, the same thing about what Zac’s ex gf said about him. She comes from a semi famous family, so Zac has been around red carpets & in the spotlight before the Ette… towards the end their relationship, by her accounts, he became jealous, resentful & controlling as she started getting opportunities (travelling was part of that), accolades on the show she worked on (behind the scenes) and towards the end of their relationship, it became quite volatile.  

He said in articles after the Ette he and Tayshia spoke about where they went wrong in their previous relationships, so I figured he was younger then and he worked on whatever he thought contributed to the demise with his ex but if you take this Sun article at face value, maybe he still has things, as we all do, he needs to work on or he would be more compatible with someone who hangs back and is not so front and centre as I don’t think anyone should have to dim their light to make their partner feel more secure, IMO

Thank you for all this. I had no idea. It sounds like he just doesn't want his better half to have more attention than him. I'm not sure why he is that way and like you say you would think since he was younger when he was with his ex, he would have learned. Obviously he has some insecurity issues. jmo's

@sdmom that's the cutest reason to change avatars! Congrats on your 27 years of marriage!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:46 pm

There’s a lot of rumors/hearsay out there as to why they broke up. Unless they both decide to be candid and share their side of the story, we’ll never know why.
I’m not buying the rumors that Zac is insecure, but that’s my opinion….for now.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463222069357858823?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463214519434584069?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 17133

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am

The pairing never seemed all that likely to me, but I trusted that Tayshia knew what she was doing. I guess that you don't really know someone until you've dated them for a while. Best wishes to them both.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams & Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+28
provenceguy
sdmom
suzq
gurlbrit
philphan