SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:23 am

I wish I could remember where I read this, but someone was talking about the good job Tayshia and Kaitlyn did as hosts on Katie's season.  I want to say it was US or some such magazine.  Anyway, in the article they said that Kaitlyn and Jason recently got engaged and that Tayshia is currently engaged to Zac.  The "currently" seemed odd to me.  Sorry I can't be more specific...did anyone else see this?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:04 am

@provenceguy where did RS say that? I’m not seeing it anywhere?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:46 am

pavalygurl wrote:I wish I could remember where I read this, but someone was talking about the good job Tayshia and Kaitlyn did as hosts on Katie's season.  I want to say it was US or some such magazine.  Anyway, in the article they said that Kaitlyn and Jason recently got engaged and that Tayshia is currently engaged to Zac.  The "currently" seemed odd to me.  Sorry I can't be more specific...did anyone else see this?
I think I read that article and what jumped out to me is that they said Tayshia and Kaitlyn will be hosting Michelle’s season as well. I tried to find the article again the other day to confirm that but couldn’t find it when I looked on my news feed. I don’t remember the “currently” engaged but all was well then, so it wouldn’t have stood out to me.

Unfortunately, I do think Tayshia and Zac are most likely done. They’re both good people but so very different. I am happy for Tayshia that her career is so hot right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:51 am

provenceguy wrote:RS says he has some news coming up that we're not gonna like & that he's just waiting to confirm before he reports. I'm thinking it's a T and Z breakup.

Where did you see this? I follow him on Twitter and don't see anything about upcoming news. Thanks.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:27 pm

I've been following this thread with an ache - Zac and Tayshia are both such wonderful people. Tayshia wowed us as the Bachelorette with her sincerity and care for each of the participants on her season. And Zac stood out as the man among many wonderful males that she could trust with her heart. What is their future? Only they will decide and it will be the best for them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:22 pm

@provenceguy What RS said in his most recent podcast is that a faction of people aren’t going to be happy with something “you’re gonna see on the show” (direct quote, referring to Katie’s season). Some have speculated that it could be a conversation between Chris Harrison, Matt and Rachael, or CH, Kaitlyn and Tayshia as a way of welcoming CH back to the franchise, as that is something a “faction” of viewers won’t be happy about. It’s at about the 1:50 mark in the podcast.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reality-steve-podcast/id1182867683?i=1000523275306

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:51 pm

mbl wrote:@provenceguy What RS said in his most recent podcast is that a faction of people aren’t going to be happy with something “you’re gonna see on the show” (direct quote, referring to Katie’s season).  Some have speculated that it could be a conversation between Chris Harrison, Matt and Rachael, or CH, Kaitlyn and Tayshia as a way of welcoming CH back to the franchise, as that is something a “faction” of viewers won’t be happy about. It’s at about the 1:50 mark in the podcast.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reality-steve-podcast/id1182867683?i=1000523275306

Thanks mbl, I don't listen to his podcasts (his voice grates on my last nerve). So it may be nothing at all about Zac and Tayshia, but something else.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I've been following this thread with an ache - Zac and Tayshia are both such wonderful people. Tayshia wowed us as the Bachelorette with her sincerity and care for each of the participants on her season. And Zac stood out as the man among many wonderful males that she could trust with her heart. What is their future? Only they will decide and it will be the best for them.

Same here,

I love them as a couple but I also try to be realistic.
I can explain away all the SM activities or lack of, why she stays in the hotel, etc etc, but her absence in his dad’s birthday celebration is a huge huge red flag for me, I can’t help but wonder what happened when they seemed so happy a few weeks ago when he visited her in SoCal.

Someone pointed out at Reddit that Zac’s best friend Justin and his wife unfollowed Tayshia after his birthday. Can someone confirm this? I remember Zac at one of his interviews (Bryan and Mike Johnson’s? Unsure) said Justin hates to be around with people who drinks/are drunk. I wonder if Zac and Tayshia have too different life styles and career goals, it’s irreconcilable? Jmo.

Anyway I am still holding out a teeny tiny hope they are trying to work things out and love can actually conquer all! I can always dream, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:23 pm

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 A282cc10

https://instagram.com/stories/notskinnybutnotfat/2586871775103313316?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:49 pm

No picture no proof....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:39 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 A282cc10

https://instagram.com/stories/notskinnybutnotfat/2586871775103313316?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 C029a810

Reddit sources

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:41 am

sdmom wrote:No picture no proof....

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 5 39c64710

It is from reddit sources and the girl said it is real but super blurry

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom