SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plantmom - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:41 am

@frajosfanofchris Thanks!

I don’t want to get my hope up just in case....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

plantmom - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:50 am

It maches to her bag and his jacket. Kinda.
hmmm
plantmom - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 110
plantmom - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 210

Source 1 and 2
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:37 am

I took a screenshot of the blurry photo and lightened it and it looks to me like a guy with straight, dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:56 pm

Ugh, I really like this pairing.
Just goes to show, you never know what a relationship is like behind closed doors.
This franchise has proven time and time again that unexpected matches can work, and seemingly solid couples aren't what they seem.
So... no idea

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:22 pm

Tayshia's IG story "Was told I couldn't get a puppy, so here we are #plantmom "    
https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/?hl=en

plantmom - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 6 Screen70
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:07 pm

If true, I am very sad.

@Mella13 well done! Looks like a match to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 pm

They just shared a sighting of Tayshia at the Islander game. The person who sent in the sighting wrote that she was the sweetest ever, maintained eye contact while she was talking to her and made it feel like she cared about what she had to say. Tayshia showed off her ring to a girl in front of her because they bonded over being recently engaged. Ring is huge and gorgeous and she was excited when the person asked her about it and congratulated her. - from source DeuxMoi.

https://instagram.com/stories/deuxmoi/2590217197381285861?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:38 pm

@frajosfanofchris Good news!
If she was buying plants in Greenwich Village, she doesn’t have any immediate plans to leave NYC IMO. “Was told I couldn’t get a puppy” is also suggesting that she is still living with Zac. Who else would tell her that?

Something is up though. When was the last time they posted about each other?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:22 pm

I think they are not posting with each other because they want to own their achievements. Zac, IMO, does not want Release's success tied to Tayshia's fame and vice versa. So at least my perception of what's going on.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:38 pm

I am also thinking that zac was never an Instagram or social media addict before Tayshia. Said she taught him Instagram…

So imo he didn’t change overnight about Instagram. He cares about real life.

She on the other hand is very Instagram lover. And that makes it awkward for us. But she has her career and he has his business passion.

She soes charity once a week as per her words. So this is something in common.

The hotel is worrisome but she may have had interviews and businesses there. Many actors etc rent hotel rooms to keep their life private. This is also maybe a NYC current thing to do. She knows better than to blandly talk about hotel without knowing the speculations no?

Plus routine and mutual commitments. They are no longer attached by the hip and that is completely normal. The honeymoon is a bit over now. Plus she also has a LA career…

I also see many people who think of so little bachelor couple successes so every tiny out of ordinary becomes suspicious.

Not assisting his father’s birthday… maybe a very important career commitment?

Anyway. I want them married. 😔

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:57 pm

@HEA yess to this.  :claphands  but I’m still not convinced on the hotel matter. Yes she could’ve been conducting business or seeing her bff while she was in town but that doesn’t necessarily mean she was/is laying her head down every night and sleeping in a hotel. I never bought it and still don’t

They maybe going through a rough patch like any normal relationship but hope is not lost as Tay is still living in NYC. JMO

Last edited by Topazgold on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:59 am

@Topazgold how long did she stay at the hotel? Is she still there? How do we know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom