SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Mella13 Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:44 am

HEA wrote:If true, I am very sad.

@Mella13 well done! Looks like a match to me!

I was hopeful, but not anymore. Note to me: I need to stop sympathizing with the relationships and lives of others. no no
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:35 am

@HEA over on Reddit, that’s what they were saying with no
proof when Zac was at pinehurst golfing. That’s what I meant.  

The timing and heresay? I don’t believe the rumour especially with no receipts.

She was excited, showing off her engagement ring to another girl at the Islander game Thursday night (posted by DeuxMoi) on IG and the fact she’s still wearing the Cartier ring Zac gave her gives me hope, for now. JMO

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:54 am

You're so optimistic, @Topazgold!
How do we know the Cartier ring was gifted to her from Zac?

Also, the evidence is pretty damning whereby it seems they are living apart for now sad
Tayshia was with her visiting friend all weekend (dinner and drinks) and Zac was at a Philly game Sunday.
It just rings alarm bells that they are not together while living in the same city.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:22 am

@skkkk As posted on CH Insta page and on producer Julies IG page ( who has since quit) Zac threw a surprise watch party for Tay when her first episode aired and gifted her the Cartier ring.

I do agree the time they are spending apart seems to be growing. .. Zac being away, annual camping trip, golf trip with the boys, dinner with work associates and 76ers playoff games and as you said Tay seemingly doing her own thing. They were both off the grid Friday until they both posted, on IG around the same time then went radio silent till Saturday night. Tay out for dinner as you said and Zac watching the Nets game, tweeting up a storm. But through everything Tay is still in NYC

IMO they are working through issues just like; Clare & Dale and Matt & Rachael.

At this point I’m cautiously optimistic. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:47 am

@Topazgold I did not know about the Cartier ring situation. Thought it was a bracelet actually.

I am of the mindset that

1) they are on a break; living separately, taking time apart, giving each other space and hopefully gradually working towards resolving whatever caused that huge rift in the first place warranting such drastic behaviour changes from both.

2) they are broken up but are unable to publicly announce it due to Tayshia's role as co-mentor to Katie, and are waiting for her season to end.

It just raises eyebrows that they have not been spotted publicly together for a long time alongside all their extra-curricular activities without one another. But yeah, I'll join you on the hopeful boat - fingers crossed it's number 1!

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:09 am

@skkkk Yes here’s hoping with Tayshia mentoring this season and her relaying her time on the show which lead her to Zac and if the show gives us a review of her season it leads them back together, if they are apart.  Because I can’t see them holding off for 2 months to then announce they are done. If most people are noticing something is off now, the scrutiny will only grow over time.

*** It’s also weird that they’ve never been spotted on their own either.  Not one pic or sighting of Zac alone or Tay alone

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 am

@Topazgold Agreed. I do think these next few weeks will be the biggest indicator of things (good or bad) to come. Giving each other space (distance) is one thing, but prioritizing the relationship should take precedent above all.

I do think Tayshia has been spotted on her own (+/- someone else) > her friend she had dinner with over the weekend; and obviously her stylist at the hockey game.  Zac on the other hand, I don't know.

The most intriguing thing about that blurry photo posted here is that it is definitely Tayshia. The problem is the guy. I can make an argument for both Zac and her stylist. Her stylist is also tall and around Zac's build. The cap makes it hard to identify the hair.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:29 am

My feeling is that these 2 are either no longer together, but their split has been amicable, or they are purposefully spending time apart to figure things out. Their style has not been to be apart for extended periods of time. I believe they will treat each other with the utmost of respect & will genuinely be supportive of each other if they have decided to not be a romantic couple at this time.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:31 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/2591603016957462550/

It seems that thinks are not so bad.

Source. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Zac & Tayshia were actually spotted together twice in the last week. Early last week Someone wrote into one of those gossip pages on IG that they saw Z&T at dinner & they were affectionate, there was also a grainy pic of them from the back that same night. & this vid was just posted on reddit, taken of them this past weekend.

source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:39 pm

Noticed last night Tayshia was in a couple of car commercials. Good for her!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:48 pm

@ReneeM it may seem abrupt but IMO they want to keep their private life just that, private. Good for them.

Wish them the best of luck.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom