Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:55 pm

In Tayshia’s latest IG story, an ad, she refers to her office fridge.

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Call me shallow, nosy. Naive, whatever, but….I am so glad to see the photos/videos of them together

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:06 pm

@sdmom wrote:Call me shallow, nosy. Naive, whatever, but….I am so glad to see the photos/videos of them together
]
I am too, the constant speculation about are they making it or taking a break is, IMO, what makes them want to keep their private life, just that private. I'm glad for a little tit-bit every once in a while, like the pictures of them from Reddit. Stay away from the rabid fans Zayshia!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3631

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:04 pm

IA with everyone's posts.

Photoshopped Tayshia??? How ridiculous.

People on SM who fabricate stories and crazy theories need professional help, because a lot of these types of people believe what they are saying. The sad part is they have no idea how ridiculous they are. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62757

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Tayshia Adams on Navigating Social Media Speculation Amid Zac Clark Engagement: ‘It’s a Real Relationship’

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tayshia-adams-on-navigating-social-media-speculation-about-zac-clark/

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Good article. It's been obvious to me Zac isn't interested in SM other than using it to promote the wonderful work he does. They have to find a good balance since Tayshia is the opposite.

There's nothing wrong with each of them using SM the way they prefer. It doesn't have to be filled with cutie pics everyday. They IMO don't owe anyone anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62757

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum