Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Looking at those, once again it appears to me that she is the one initiating all the touching and he is just there. IMO she is too much and it will be just a matter of time. It is cringe worthy.

@leavers I agree, she is one of those friends. I had one. Fell in love every other week. Too much, too fast and refused to learn from her mistakes. Cried on my shoulder all the time and asked for advice, but never listened. After a while, all the drama was too much for me, as well as the guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:58 pm

@Sprite wrote:Looking at those, once again it appears to me that she is the one initiating all the touching and he is just there. IMO she is too much and it will be just a matter of time. It is cringe worthy.

@leavers I agree, she is one of those friends. I had one. Fell in love every other week. Too much, too fast and refused to learn from her mistakes. Cried on my shoulder all the time and asked for advice, but never listened. After a while, all the drama was too much for me, as well as the guys.

@Sprite @leavers I feel really sad for her. All we can do is hope this works out, otherwise it is going to be embarrassing and devastating for her. God bless her heart.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum