Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:08 pm

I'm sure there will be another break up in due time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Clare Crawley Wanted ‘Bachelorette’ to Show a ‘Perfect Fairytale’ for ‘Imperfect’ People, But It ‘Wasn’t Edited’ That Way

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clare-crawley-bachelorette-wasnt-edited-the-way-i-thought/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:45 pm

@frajosfanofchris wrote:Clare Crawley Wanted ‘Bachelorette’ to Show a ‘Perfect Fairytale’ for ‘Imperfect’ People, But It ‘Wasn’t Edited’ That Way

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clare-crawley-bachelorette-wasnt-edited-the-way-i-thought/

She is so annoying. Seriously! How many times has she been on the show and she knows how stupidly she was edited. Why would she think they would change for her? She isn't some special snowflake. Get over yourself. She's lucky they didn't show her going off into the sunset with a raccoon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:46 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3829

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 pm

@frajosfanofchris wrote:Clare Crawley Wanted ‘Bachelorette’ to Show a ‘Perfect Fairytale’ for ‘Imperfect’ People, But It ‘Wasn’t Edited’ That Way

Clare got her wish! They showed us the "Perfect Fairytale" of "imperfect" Clarky and his queen. :sprinklehearts

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum