SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RedTableTalk - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm

The one thing that kind of upsets me is Clare wants children and the more she gets older the harder it will be for her to conceive. This was always a point for her so for Dale to be wasting her time by not seriously committing to her for marriage & family, is a bad look IMO. She has now wasted her time & desire for children on another man who is not on the same page.

I hope she has alternative plan on the children aspect because you dont need a husband for that. I know she wants the traditional family but again sometimes even that path changes and you have to have options. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

RedTableTalk - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:29 pm

I've read that Clare chose Dale based on his SM presence before her season started and that's why she didn't give any other contestants a chance. She made it clear she wanted "babies" with him before they even knew each other outside of filming. Dale had a life & career aspirations in NY before filming which haven't changed from what I can see. Not to be harsh, but I can't blame Dale for not changing himself to suit Clare's timeline.

Choosing a man that wanted to move to Sacramento and have children immediately would have been a better choice IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:45 pm

If those are the issues, where to live, wouldn't they be discussed in depth before hand?

That's a serious compromise. If one neither one is will to move, and not willing to do long distance forever, move on imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If those are the issues, where to live, wouldn't they be discussed in depth before hand?

That's a serious compromise. If one neither one is will to move, and not willing to do long distance forever, move on imo.

I also thought Clare moved to NY? I saw in her last IG story she was back in Cali visiting her mother so I wonder if her mother is not doing very well these days.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Too bad they didn't take more time in the beginning of their relationship to figure out their values and see if they overlapped. I kind of feel like 'you make your bed and lie in it' about this couple. Everything was fast, fast, fast. Wonder if they sought counseling for their second go-round, and if it would have made a difference. But Clare seems to want to have everything and most times that is not how life works.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:30 pm

IMO she has only herself to blame. She picked him pretty much before even meeting him or any of the other guys and never gave anyone else a chance. She was always too much, too fast and not thinking things through.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:31 am

https://twitter.com/HollywoodLife/status/1443523535864016901?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:19 am

I love Gloria Estefan! I've never watched anything on Facebook Watch. I'll have to check it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:51 pm

@bluwavz very powerful episode! Clare has really been through it.

I hadn’t realized Gloria had started her own Red Table series as well.

ETA: and I wonder when this was taped since Dale makes an appearance

Last edited by Topazgold on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more text)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:40 pm

I just watched it. sad I hope this can help anyone who needs help.

Heartbreaking followed by taking charge of your life.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUdSmCchAk3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:45 pm

That's sad her mom is now in hospice. It's so difficult to watch a parent go through all that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom