SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Maggenzm While I have criticized Clare on a lot of things, I can't criticize her for not wanting to move. Her mom is in a home and she wants/needs to be near her. I can't fault her for that.

I don't think the moving is the big issue with Clare anyway. I think she has unrealistic expectations and moves too fast with people she really doesn't know.

@Sprite, you're right, I didn't mean leave her mom, but for what I see, she is really set in her ways and doesn't consider the big picture in her decisions. I think in life, we need to consider possibilities and not be so closed up. I lived in NYC in Brooklyn and worked in Manhattan, there are so many nursing homes to chose from which might even be better for her mom. JMO

Ideally that could be a solution, but I don't think that is a possibility in this case. I believe her mom has dementia and one of the biggest things with that is consistency.

Our agency has to deal with dementia in our field. All of the people we support with Down's Syndrome have and/or will develop Alzheimer's as they age. They built a home specifically designed and as you can imagine, a lot of thought and research went into that. I have supported someone going through this. One of the things they talked about was that changes in environment can hasten the downward spiral, so I can imagine that Clare would want to keep her where she is. The way she speaks about this, it seems her mom is not doing well, so that a move really isn't a possibility.

It is a horrible situation to be in and I give Clare props for being there for her mom. If you are with someone who loves you, they too would understand the circumstances and work on a middle ground. I have no doubt if this was happening with Tayshia, Zac would figure out a compromise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 pm

When listening to Clare's words to Dale about her hopes for him, I hear abandonment fears–never wanting someone to leave, never thinking someone will run away, wanting someone to show up for her. IMO, Clare feels unsupported, maybe alone, in life based on those words (which might help explain some of her actions at different times.).
Clare needs support most of all, especially right now. I have a lot of faith in Clare that she'll figure things out for herself in time. PINKHEART

P.S. @Sprite, thank you for the work you do.

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added parentheses)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:11 pm

Clare is the youngest of 5 daughters, so moving her mom is not her decision alone, especially if most of the family is settled in Sacramento. Dale knew her situation and chose to propose knowing she could not move due to her mom. Just like many lead Bachelor's, after the show Dale was probably getting too much attention in NYC and his head swelled with opportunities he wanted to explore like the many who have gone before. It was simpler to renig on his promises to always show up for Clare. I didn't like his cavalier attitude of releasing a break up statement solo without considering the position it putt her in. He sure fell way down in my opinion with the way he handled it. I'm sad for Clare and pray she bounces back to find a man who is at the same place in his life and will truly love her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:46 pm

Clare actually is the youngest of 6 daughters; she has 5 older sisters. IIRC on JPG's season she called herself their "little baby sister" though she was 32 at the time. It's speculated that Clare only speaks to 2 sisters, based on her interviews and her SM. Regardless, Clare isn't her mother's caregiver and with most of the family in Sacramento, there's no reason to move her mother from the care facility IMO.

Dale is close to his 4 sisters and says he's proud of all the strong women in his life, including his deceased mother. He's handsome, a former NFL player, influencer, Special Olympics global ambassador and model living in NYC who is accustomed to attention IMO. Clare knew this.

After leaving the Bach filming bubble, it must have been interesting for Dale to face his family and friends IMO. Surely they had a chance to watch Clare's previous performances on on Bachelor, BIP season 1, BIP season 2, Bachelor Winter Games and her media as the short-lived Bachelorette. They could also watch Clare accept Benoit's televised proposal and then pretend it never happened. Clare and Dale can go back to living their lives and hopefully each will grow from this brief relationship.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:12 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1353781596856446977?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:35 pm

Why is Dale still talking?!? He’s already signed 🙄 his statement and put a story up on the gram, followed by calling the paps to give his “statement”. Why does he feel the need to go on camera, again?

At least Pilot Pete had the decency to keep his & Kelly’s breakup respectful and move on.

IMO the more he keeps talking the more I believe he was just in this for fame. I’d love for him to prove me wrong and just go away ✌🏾

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:08 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/1355378247689773059?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:52 am

Good for her. It's not healthy to dwell on something that's not going to happen. A lot of people struggle daily with various issues. We don't know how strong we are until we need to be.

Moving on, as hard as it may be is good for the mind and soul imho.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:05 am

:claphands  Good for Claire! She looks like she has turned the corner. Life goes on! When you fall, get up, take time to reflect, brush yourself, and keep going. There is always light at the end of the tunnel if you don't quit. Good on Her!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:15 am

I hope she truly has learned from this, however, call me cynical, but I feel as if I have heard this song and dance from Clare before. She talks the talk, but she has yet to walk the walk.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:56 am

^^^@Sprite - Thank you, Sprite. You hit the nail on the head. IMHO she has been "engaged" too many times for me to believe it. I think these "engagements" are contrived for publicity's sake. It may be time for Clare and TPTB to give up.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:58 am

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/1233099/dale-moss-says-hes-f-king-rocked-over-clare-crawley-breakup-in-tearful-post
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom