SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by leavers Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:17 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/1233099/dale-moss-says-hes-f-king-rocked-over-clare-crawley-breakup-in-tearful-post

Ugh Dale no. Just stop. no
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:20 pm

@leavers At this point, I don't really believe either of them, but Clare has been through this repeatedly so she knows better how to handle the PR. Dale just keeps digging himself deeper.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:54 pm

He does not sound like he's in a good frame of mind. Whether he's doing it for attention and to make him not look like the bad guy, or he really has issues, it doesn't sound good either way.

I hope he lays off the F bombs when he prays. Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:40 pm

I’m still giving Dale the benefit of the doubt, but I think he needs to realize he did devastate Clare even if she was being completely unrealistic about their relationship.

I only watched a couple of minutes of his video before I saw it was 12 minutes long. I saw enough. laugh out loud I think most of the people who go on the Bach/ette shows have no idea what they will be dealing with from social media. He would do well to just stay quiet and let things blow over at this point. Clare has handled this a lot better than he has. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:37 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:57 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1357371500442050565?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:30 am

Oh, Rachel. Lately she always seems to be inserting herself in others relationship as if she knows all.

Rachel is friends with Clare so naturally Dale is the bad guy. Don't get me wrong, I am not siding with Dale since I think he is full of it, but just because he thought one way on the show, doesn't mean that he isn't allowed to change his mind as he experiences real life with Clare. Just because she looked for certain things and it worked for her, it doesn't mean others think the same way or that would work for them.

While Rachel and Bryan spent time with Dale and Clare and she thinks they seemed happy and all was well, doesn't mean it was. People are very good at hiding the state of their relationships with others. I had friends whose marriage was a big a** mess and while I knew they had issues, I had no idea of the state of things until everything blew up...and I was really good friends with them! Rachel barely knows these people and I am growing tired of the label they are chasing fame/followers from someone as they are giving magazine interviews with exactly the same plan. Ironic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:39 am

IMO Rachel does not insert herself into anything. She was asked she answered.

She spent time with Clare and Dale and is disappointed as she admits cause Clare is her girl and the rumours swirling about dale from the jump seem to be true.

I agree though one does not know the goings on of a couple between their four walls no matter how they “display” it to look on social.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:24 pm

RS just posted pictures on Twitter of Dale and Clare together in Florida if someone wants to bring it over. I don't even know what to say about this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:11 pm

@gabriele Is this really from today? They are out and about with no masks on or is FL exempt from having people wear masks??? no no Suspect
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:14 pm

It's from today. I hope Clare is never asked to be on another Bachelor Franchise show again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom