SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:52 pm

NO SPOILERS NO SLEUTHING

Discuss the bachelorette without spoilers or sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 pm

I am going to go unspoiled as of right now! SO EXCITED that we still don't know for sure who even makes it to the F4!!!

This is the first time in a long, long time that I have gone unspoiled!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:28 pm

@George1218 great! This thread is no spoilers and no sleuthing which means just watching the epi's and posting opinions without any sleuthing or reading any of the spoiler threads/tabloids/SM etc.

There is a no spoilers sleuthing thread where if you or anyone else wanted to create s/caps and sleuth it out you can do it here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f308-bachelorette-18-michelle-young-all-topics-no-spoilers-sleuthing

In either case post as much as you like because 1. those who are spoiled can't post here, and 2. it's always so enjoyable to read the non spoiled folks and their opinions without being spoiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:21 pm

Ok, I tried but I was so excited about Michelle's season that I couldn't wait. I am now spoiled and will not be participating in this thread! SO EXCITED TO SEE HER FIND HER PERSON!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:18 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:09 pm

Well, hot dang! I signed on, hoping to read other opinions but I guess no one else is unspoiled. sad

FWIW, I LOVE MICHELLE!!! She's gorgeous, down to earth AND A TEACHER!!

I haven't been invested in a Bachelor/ette in a LONG time, but she managed to rope me in, so I'm cheering her on and hoping she finds her person.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:43 pm

@cantstopwatchin handwave

I hope that doesn't stop you from posting your opinions. It's so enjoyable to read non spoiled posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:26 pm

Hey, GA! hi These are my observations after having watched each episode once, without delving into anything more. (Wish I had the time but life is busy.)

At this moment, I think it's been Joe & Nayte (hope I got that right!) from the beginning, and if I were to hazard a guess, I think Joe is her man at the end.

For the past few years, it didn't seem like there was any kind of 'edit' going on, but Michelle's season reminds me of many previous Bachelorettes. Joe seems to be the quiet, hidden F1 while Nayte seems to be the in-your-face, sexy F2.

When Michelle and Joe played one-on-one during the first group date, it reminded me SO MUCH of the movie Love & Basketball. Their chemistry was so obvious and there's a reason she named him MVP and allowed him to crash the winning team's party. Then, he received that group date rose over Nayte. Afterward, he sort of disappeared except the other guys noticed the connection and then what's-his-face started that rumor about them previously dating before the show aired.  Rolling Eyes There were also moments on group dates where you saw her standing next to him as activities were going on or they discussed a previous conversation that wasn't shown, which is why I think they were hiding the connection.

She knew she was heading home to MN and, IMO, saved her top 2 guys for the first one-on-ones there. Joe got the meaningful date - throwing out the first pitch at the Twins was like Ali & Roberto throwing out the pitch at the Red Sox game. She took him to her h.s. and they both really opened up to each other. Her comparing his laid-back personality to her father & brother is a bonus because it's something she knows and "gets". There won't be any OTT drama from this guy. And while living in the same city has always been a negative in the past, I think in this case it's a *huge* positive. She knows where he comes from, where he played basketball, she'd be able to easily keep her job, etc. etc. The fact we saw her say 'soul mate' and 'stars aligning' about them being from the same city & finally meeting on the show is... beatingheart [Oh yeah, and I just remembered she talked about him the morning of the group date, saying she'd woken up smiling, remembering her date with Minnesota Joe, which reminded me of Trista waking up w/ the orca Ryan gave her]

Then there's Nayte. IIRC, he was the first man out of the limo and she was clearly smitten. They did have that moment during a cocktail party where she ran away w/ him but, IDK, I'm getting the typical chemistry edit w/ him because they also showed him being possessive and like he's got it in the bag, which reminded me of Chantel w/ Brad, and never bodes well. They had a great 1:1 date and introducing him to her friends was good but it didn't seem as deep as Joe's, if that makes sense.

IDK, that's my thinking at this point. question

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:33 pm

@cantstopwatchin thanks for taking the time! bestbud!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS* - *NO SLEUTHING*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum