SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:50 pm

A lot of speculation. Nothing confirmed at this point. I didn't realize the drop in viewership considering I thought it was one of the best season minus the host.

TV TODAY
A Milestone Season! Everything We Know About Dancing With the Stars Season 30, Including When it May Premiere
DECEMBER 8, 2020
Mike Bloom
By MIKE BLOOM  @AMikeBloomType

Over 15 years, hundreds of celebrities, and a whole range of scores, Dancing With the Stars has reached its 30th season. And while ABC has yet to confirm renewal, it’s assumed the reality dance series will hit the milestone with a new group of stars, dances and maybe even a larger judging panel.

Read on to find out everything we know so far about Dancing With the Stars season 30 (2021), including when it may premiere, who will judge the season and more.

Is Dancing With the Stars returning for season 30?
Though ABC has not announced that DWTS will come back for season 30, it’s assumed that it will. Season 29 did have an 8% drop in viewership. But considering how much the series has been a staple for the network—as well as its success of producing a show in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic—it would be a shocker if they shelved the show before renewing it.

https://parade.com/1131564/mikebloom/dancing-with-the-stars-season-30/

Bustle reached out to ABC for details about a potential 30th season, but has not heard back. In the meantime, here's how the show will likely shape up if it does return next year.

DWTS Season 30 Could Premiere Soon
The last three seasons of DWTS all aired a year apart, so it's likely that ABC will continue with that format instead of the previous schedule that included two seasons per year. The show will most likely return in September 2021, since a fall premiere has been the norm for the series for years. If that happens, it's possible that Matt James — who begins his Bachelor season in January — will be available for filming. And if DWTS wants to give the popular franchise a run for its money in being the most dramatic show on the network, producers could also bring on Bachelorettes Tayshia Adams and Clare Crawley, making that three Bachelor Nation alums in one season.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:48 pm

@GuardianAngel The host was the one and only reason I refused to watch the show live. I watched most dances on youtube but sometimes watched my recorded version fast forwarding whenever I saw her self-centered face. (Harsh, I know, but I missed having the focus on the dancers rather than her wardrobe changes.)

Doats

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:32 pm

@Doats I watched it live but couldn't stand TB. She tried to make the show all about her especially with the ridiculous wardrobe changes. The unnecessary OTT lightening was so distracting. This season was one where I watched each epi which I haven't done for a few season's now.

As per the article, there was an 8% drop in viewership and to me it was one of the best cast in a long time. It will be interesting to see what the ratings are next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:07 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:06 pm

Season 30 will air this fall. Same host and judges. Ugh hope Tyra changes and remembers its not all about her and it's a dancing show not a fashion show!

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/dancing-with-the-stars-renewed-season-30-1234940843/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:17 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for posting.

I enjoyed last season minus TB, first time in a long time. I hope it's a great season. I noticed this in the article. Yikes! That's a big loss since the premiere.

The Season 29 finale of “Dancing With the Stars” brought in 6.1 million total viewers last November, a six-week high but 2 million viewers short of the show’s season premiere.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Linds911 Thanks for posting.

I enjoyed last season minus TB, first time in a long time. I hope it's a great season. I noticed this in the article. Yikes! That's a big loss since the premiere.

The Season 29 finale of “Dancing With the Stars” brought in 6.1 million total viewers last November, a six-week high but 2 million viewers short of the show’s season premiere.

I think that is a clear reflection of the Tyra show. People didn't like her. Don't the numbers usually go up for the finals? That is not good at all. I wonder how long before they can get rid of her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Linds911 Thanks for posting.

I think that is a clear reflection of the Tyra show. People didn't like her. Don't the numbers usually go up for the finals? That is not good at all. I wonder how long before they can get rid of her?

And I still miss Tom Bergeron and his quick wit. I will take wit over wardrobe changes any day. :yes:

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:21 pm

@Doats I agree.

I read that they are trying to get a younger audience, but she is 47 so no spring chicken. If they wanted that then they should have gone for a younger, hipper host. Frankly I think it had more to do with racial diversity since they were being slammed for that, but even so there were much better options out there. This is what happens when they have a knee jerk reaction...it ends up biting them in the a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:44 am

DWTS has been chasing after a younger audience for years. I wish they would just give up on that.

I think the problems with last season were Tyra, the garish lighting, and also the lack of a live audience. If Tyra would give up on the ridiculous costume changes, and just wear something classy, that alone would be a huge improvement. I don't see three Bach alums going on the show at the same time. Out of the available leads from recent seasons, I would most be in favor of Tayshia. I can't remember, does she have any dancing ability?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:27 pm

@Sprite I don't know how they could get rid of Tyra because I saw on Twitter last season that she's also a executive producer. hmmm

@Amethyst Tayshia would be great!! Not sure if she could win though given it would be 3 former 'ettes in a row and all the outcry "it's because they were/are from another ABC show!!" Though I didn't think Kaitlyn would win and glad I was wrong!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Mixed feelings - would love to see Tom return but don't want Tyra messing with him~

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tom-bergeron-seemingly-hints-at-possible-dwts-return-after-exit/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska