DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:16 pm

This makes me wonder if it has to do with something else and not DWTS. With the decline in viewership I don't know how they think TB was anything but a disaster imo.

While Bergeron’s possible involvement in season 30 of DWTS hasn’t been confirmed, he and Andrews hinted in March that they “always” had “something in the works.” After meeting up for cocktails with the sportscaster, Bergeron wrote via Instagram, “Reunited & it feels so good.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tom-bergeron-seemingly-hints-at-possible-dwts-return-after-exit/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62524

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:59 pm

I would love nothing better than to see Tom return. Axing him really annoyed a lot of the longtime fans. I agree that in terms of dancing, the last season was one of the best ever. Plus they finally figured out a good balance between the judges' votes and the fan votes. I liked how the judges got to pick from the bottom two.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum