SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:15 pm

So with Matt being confirmed on DWTS, could that probably mean that Tyler has a very good chance of participating as well...  Friendly bro competition !
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:So with Matt being confirmed on DWTS, could that probably mean that Tyler has a very good chance of participating as well...  Friendly bro competition !

I was thinking the same thing when the announcement of Matt being on this season.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:32 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1433475223819636740?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:36 pm

So which female pro do you think will be paired with JoJo Siwa?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:56 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:So with Matt being confirmed on DWTS, could that probably mean that Tyler has a very good chance of participating as well...  Friendly bro competition !

I was hoping TC can be the Bach!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:So which female pro do you think will be paired with JoJo Siwa?
it was already confirmed that she is dancing with Jenna
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm

I'm going with an early prediction top 2, Jenna and Jojo, if not the winner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 am

They just announced the new cast. I was surprised by some of the contestants.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 am

Back to the ballroom! "Dancing With the Stars" returns for season 30 on Sept. 20 and "Good Morning America" is exclusively revealing which celebrities will compete for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy.

The full list of stars -- including Mel C from the Spice Girls and former "Bachelor" star Matt James -- was announced Wednesday on "GMA."

Other celebs taking part in the series' milestone season include "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore, country singer Jimmie Allen and talk show host Amanda Kloots.
Previously announced additions to the cast include Olympian Suni Lee, the Team USA gymnast fresh off winning gold in Tokyo, and YouTuber JoJo Siwa, who will make history as the first celeb to be paired with a pro of the same sex.

The cast also includes "Bling Empire" star Christine Chiu, Emmy-nominated actress Melora Hardin, YouTuber Olivia Jade, "The Karate Kid" actor Martin Kove, professional wrestler Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, Peloton cycling director Cody Rigsby, actor Brian Austin Green and NBA star Iman Shumpert.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/dancing-stars-2021-meet-season-30-celebrity-cast-79752719

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 am

@Pinkpincess Thank you for the update on Jenna and JoJo.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:52 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/derek-hough-admits-he-was-faking-it-during-early-dwts-seasons/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:23 pm

I'm glad there is no one like the Tiger King lady. Never liked her.

I didn't like Tom Bergeron and am glad he is gone. Don't want politicians on the show so I am glad that's over.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska