SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Jolena wrote:snipped

Thank you, I didn't know he corrected that statement. Who knows if there will even be a Bachelor/ette show next season or in future for that matter. This cancel culture has to Stop, it's dangerous. JMO

I'm not understanding this?

On the positive side I think Abigail is very well liked from what I see on Twitter. If she's ready and they offer it to her, I hope she accepts.

What has Piper been saying on SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:07 pm

I think they will still do the Ette even if filming is pushed back a week since they have to find a new location anyway. I believe ATFR has aired and Matt & his F1 have their say, I believe that is when they will announce the Ette if not shortly after. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:10 pm

@GuardianAngel Pieper is very outspoken. She ain't meek as shown on tv.. 
https://twitter.com/pieper_jamess/status/1359973763165528066?s=19
TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Screen55
TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Screen56

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:14 pm

chasus71 wrote:I think they will still do the Ette even if filming is pushed back a week since they have to find a new location anyway. I believe ATFR has aired and Matt & his F1 have their say, I believe that is when they will announce the Ette if not shortly after. JMO.
If Racheal is the F1, there would be so much distraction and outrage that they might need good news to counter that energy.. I honestly think this is when they might announce the new Bachelorette.  They need someone with great appeal and loved by all to match the level of drama

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:14 pm

@Ruqibabe thanks. I just read all her twitter feed. IA that's the last person they want is another Rachel Lindsey. No way will she be the ette IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:16 pm

@Ruqibabe Well interesting on Pieper. 

I don't think her posts are that bad as a lot of people are kind of saying the same things. Plus if approached, she probably would not want to be Ette anyway especially if the execs don't make changes. I guess we will see. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:21 pm

The vibe I am getting from the ladies of this season is that they arent happy with how they are portrayed.. They arent happy with how Katie was given the superhero edit.. I honestly believe a lot were not shown or maybe not in the right context. Pieper inferred that when she was being interviewed on BHH.. I get the vibe that they support Abigail being the Bachelorette over Katie.. Thats the vibe I got from a few of them. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:37 pm

@Ruqibabe Hmmmm... interesting indeed. Especially since they are now watching it play back and it is just crazy. So much they have cut out of the top 5 even others for all the drama. They are right I for one would want Abigail over Katie as Ette IMHO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 pm

@Ruqibabe thanks for sharing. I haven't listened but I can't imagine why some of the words that came out of their mouths can be justified.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:49 pm

I just listened to the new BHH and they interviewed Jessenia. She likes Katie and said they became friends later in filming. She made it sound like there was some editing involved in at least her part in reacting to Katie leaving. She was definitely not happy with how little they showed her and many of the other WOC this season. ITA with that. I came away liking Jessenia a lot more.

I know I won't get it but I'd prefer Michelle to all of them, especially after the outtake last night. I loved it. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15330

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:53 pm

@GuardianAngel sometimes it depends on the context... Lets imagine if they paste together 10mins of the most sarcastic/negative comments from a 2day duration. It would absolutely look bad. Some conversations might even be based on questions from the interviews... This is not excusing the drama from Victoria and the rumor sharer Anna, I just believe some of the other conversations especially the ones involving Sarahs could definitely be out of context. I don't trust the producers one bit. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:07 pm

I just looked at some of Katie's IG posts, she's out for me. I hope she's not the ette.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love