SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just looked at some of Katie's IG posts, she's out for me. I hope she's not the ette.

Lol... Yes... I saw it this morning.. She got into the influencing mode pretty quickly.. too early...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm referring to Katie's immature X rated IG's. She seems to be obsessed with d*cks and I don't mean people.

I checked to see if she is following anyone new and noticed she has an IG story up showing three tarot cards which intrigued me because I'm into tarot cards.

4 of swords
The Four of Swords tells you to rest before you take on the next challenge

death
the Death card symbolises the end of a major phase or aspect of your life that you realise is no longer serving you, opening up the possibility of something far more valuable and essential. You must close one door to open another.

10 of wands

The Ten of Wands notes that you are taking on an extra burden, a heavier workload, or greater responsibility. Even though it is weighing you down and making things tougher for you, you understand it is only temporary, so you are willing to put in the hard work now to accomplish your goal and reap the rewards later.

Source

Source

Source

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu281

ventwithkatie IG story
https://www.instagram.com/ventwithkatiee/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm referring her to Katie's immature X rated IG's. She seems to be obsessed with d*cks and I don't mean people.

I checked to see if she is following anyone new and noticed she has an IG story up showing three tarot cards which intrigued me because I'm into tarot cards.

4 of swords

death
the Death card symbolises the end of a major phase or aspect of your life that you realise is no longer serving you, opening up the possibility of something far more valuable and essential. You must close one door to open another.

10 of wands

The Ten of Wands notes that you are taking on an extra burden, a heavier workload, or greater responsibility. Even though it is weighing you down and making things tougher for you, you understand it is only temporary, so you are willing to put in the hard work now to accomplish your goal and reap the rewards later.

Source

Source

Source

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu281

ventwithkatie IG story

Things that make you go hmmmm.  Think she's trying to tell us all something!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:01 pm

@GuardianAngel is Katie tying to tell us that she is the Bachelorette??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm referring her to Katie's immature X rated IG's. She seems to be obsessed with d*cks and I don't mean people.

4 of swords

death

10 of wands

Source

Source

Source

ventwithkatie IG story

Thank you, @GuardianAngel. That was really interesting to me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:13 pm

I thought it was a hint, and now I'm even more convinced since I just discovered a producer followed her on IG.

The more I think of it, how immature she is when it comes to sexual content in her IG, this is exactly who TPTB would love.

Producer Following Katie

Putting this here in case.

StopAsianHate - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Captu285
https://www.instagram.com/ventwithkatiee/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:05 pm

Nothing against Katie but has abc learnt nothing this last few weeks. They have an amazing selection of powerful WOC who could lead the show thanks to Matts season and they go back to the same boring drama filled formula. CH will probably host if not this season of bachelorette the bachelor after his 5 minutes of ‘educating’. It astounds me that so much potential is available to them to diversify, educate and create a new direction and yet it is again ignored. I haven’t watched a lot of Matt’s season due to provoked needless drama but have followed several of the women and for the first time have been motivated to research some of the issues they have raised. Imo Matt is an intelligent guy with opinions which we know nothing about. This show imo could b so much more. It’s sad. Im still hoping for lightning to strike and sense to prevail.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:13 pm

Loulou wrote:Nothing against Katie but has abc learnt nothing this last few weeks. They have an amazing selection of powerful WOC who could lead the show thanks to Matts season and they go back to the same boring drama filled formula.  CH will probably host if not this season of bachelorette the bachelor after his 5 minutes of ‘educating’.  It astounds me that so much potential is available to them to diversify, educate and create a new direction and yet it is again ignored.  I haven’t watched a lot of Matt’s season due to provoked needless drama but have followed several of the women and for the first time have been motivated to research some of the issues they have raised. Imo Matt is an intelligent guy with opinions which we know nothing about.  This show imo could b so much more.  It’s sad.  Im still hoping for lightning to strike and sense to prevail.  

Bravo!!! Agree with your sentiment and I hope the show does a complete 180 and chooses someone else. IMHO there are far better candidates than Katie, plain and simple. I was one who was not even impressed by Katie at all. I for one wont watch a season with her as lead either. If she is the Ette, than like you said the show has not learned anything and prefers to go back to status quo as is presentation. JMO. Complete disbelief as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:47 am

RS now says that TPTB have changed their mind about Katie because of all that’s happening (could also be that he was wrong all along).
Starting at 12:00: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLdTWQwlLn-/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:16 am

I think they probably did pick Katie initially but now it seems like it would be tone-deaf to not go with a WOC after you have some really good ones to choose from. I think Michelle and Bri are in the mix even though they're in the f4. They did show Michelle in the funny clip at the end plus we saw that Bri gave up her job so will be interesting on how they're edited going on in the show.

RS also said they're scrambling for a location in the U.S. so I'm still going to hope for Hawaii. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:22 am

So RS says Katie is out and he thinks it's now between Abigail, Bri, and Michelle. I think Abigail is the obvious pick here. I don't know why it wouldn't be her, she ticks all boxes: fan favorite, provides diversity, historic choice (first Asian lead + first deaf lead), wouldn't upset the conservative base, it has to be her. At this point if Abigail doesn't get it I think it has to be because she doesn't want it.

My take is that RS was sort of right initially but jumped the gun. Katie was the top choice but things weren't finalized yet. After the CH stuff went down, producers realized how picking Katie was a very bad look and dumped her. It's not like stuff like that is impossible, Caila got dumped last minute for Jojo. I was never a fan of Katie so this news makes me really happy.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:04 pm

@lionheart318 I agree with you on the Katie part, I am not a big fan of her even though she is from my home state. There are just better lead options than her this season who are in that top 4 & Abigail. I do think if Abigail wants it it is hers to have. However, if she doesn't want it then I can see them approaching Bri/Michelle perhaps. Not sure who they would pick then if all 3 turn it down? Then I guess Katie could be back in the mix?? JMO

They should definitely look to Hawaii though as the location to film the season. If not then maybe AZ or a place in CA. Not sure where else though.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love