SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 am

I like Kelley but doubt she'll get the chance. Katie could be good but not sure if she'd be asked either. I like Abigail and would support her being lead but they'd have to work harder at accommodating her needs.  It could end up being more stressful for her and might be a tough decision.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:53 am

No Kelley. Why pick Kelley when there are several women from Matt's season who'd be better? Abigail, Katie, Bri for example

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:58 am

I know the producers are giving Katie the Bachelorette edit.. I feel they are doing it at the detriment of others.. I wish they would show a rounded show without making other seem weak. I like Katie but I dont see her as a great Bachelorette. 

I am withdrawing mmy Support for Abigail. I still love her but I am worried abt her being at the mercy of the editors/producers.. I dont think she can handle the massive backlash or criticism from the audience as well as the extreme manipulation from the producers. Gail dear, please stay away from this franchise..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:15 am

@Ruqibabe I agree with you as well about Abigail. Production never plays well no matter who the lead is.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:29 am

abigail for bachelorette!!

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:38 am

leavers wrote:No Kelley. Why pick Kelley when there are several women from Matt's season who'd be better? Abigail, Katie, Bri for example

I'd add Chelsea to the mix, too. But of all these names, I really think Katie would have the most fun with the guys. It might be more similar to Kaitlyn's season - no apologies about sex.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:29 am

My thing is would they really pass over the top 6 just to choose Katie as Bachelorette? It is speculated that she is eliminated before the F7 are left. If so I think it would leave a bad taste in some viewers mouths if Katie is chosen even over Abigail. Plus previously the show always chose a Bachelorette who finished, what, in the top 3 at least and sometimes from Top 5. So with that, I would think the lady eliminated at F3 should be considered as Bachelorette first. Regardless if she is a WOC. JMHO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:59 am

^^ Personally I think that is kind of illogical. Going far on The Bachelor says nothing in terms of how good an 'ette each candidate would be. All it means is that Matt liked you better - not that you were charismatic onscreen or that the audience enjoyed you. I think they should pick the best candidate from the options available and take onboard relevant factors like inclusivity, personality, audience response, etc, but I don't think one person should be picked just by virtue of finishing in the top 5.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am

Well that is a logical way of thinking about it but then again the show is not logical when choosing the next ette no matter where she places. I am just going on pattern and I don't think an ette has ever been chosen who finished at least before the F7. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:53 am

The potential bachelorette will get "the bachelorette edit" because that's their way of planting the seed in viewer's heads that we should like her. That's what they've done for 17 seasons. There have been a lot of F3's that went on to be the ette and some F1's F2's.

Des was F4.
Meredith Phillips F4.
Hannah Brown was F7.

I think they have their thoughts on who they want, then wait for viewer's reaction. MF will tweet out asking who do we want as the 'ette. He usually does this after the one they are thinking about, gets eliminated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:50 pm

@GuardianAngel Perfect thanks for the info. It will be interesting to see as more eliminations come down the pike.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love