SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:51 pm

2observe wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how Kate got the option to become the next Bachelorette, but not Bri. scratch no idea
 Yes I don't get that either because Bri doesn't have a job right now (unless she is working), so not much keeping her from being Ette unless she turned it down for some reason, I just don't see why else. To me it is weird because I would have still guessed that Abigail would have been 1st choice over Katie. All just weird IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:53 pm

chasus71 wrote:
2observe wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how Kate got the option to become the next Bachelorette, but not Bri. scratch no idea
 Yes I don't get that either because Bri doesn't have a job right now (unless she is working), so not much keeping her from being Ette unless she turned it down for some reason, I just don't see why else. To me it is weird because I would have still guessed that Abigail would have been 1st choice over Katie. All just weird IMO.

The thing that really gets me is that Bri was sent home at F3 which is usually the strongest contender for the next Lead. So Bri not getting that is confusing to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:22 pm

Has Bri had anything positive to say about the show? From the way she rarely posts about it (and when she does, it's usually quite negative) I have the impression that she does not look back upon her time fondly
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:53 pm

Yes maybe Bri just did not enjoy her experience honestly. She just wanted to step away. I wonder if Michelle didn't want it then maybe Bri would have been offered and accepted it?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:38 pm

I have a feeling that they wanted Michelle and that's why we saw more of her recently. Bri is sweet but Michelle seems to be more outgoing. I just never felt that Bri was in the mix because of her (lack of) edit. She'd be a popular one at BIP if she's interested.

I believe that most of the Hawaiian islands accept people with approved Covid tests prior to going so no reason why they couldn't film there for Michelle. I'd love that! She's probably going to be vaccinated prior to then and maybe even many of the guys. Our oldest just got vaccinated by being on a standby list for leftovers that will have to be tossed if they don't give them to someone.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:46 pm

Question remains - why make such a deal of Bri ?
First out of limo (even tho she apparently was not first)
First rose after fir on night one.
First date.

Producers knew about the outcome of the season when editing was underway so why pick Bri ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:39 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 82098910
https://youtu.be/R8SQhJ5Dd5M

Michelle: Does that mean I technically won?
Matt: Somehow she slipped ahead at the end.  Like I was Leading the whole way and then Michelle finished first.
Michelle: Good thing for you to learn early on.

This is hilarious in hindsight.  We thought it was foreshadowing of her beating out all the girls, but it was really of her beating out Matt!  She’s finishing HIS season ahead of him!😅
Makes you wonder how long they had her pegged...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:47 am

Coming to this party late....but I am excited that Michelle will have her own season!! I wasn’t excited about Katie’s season as she reminds me of Kaitlyn Bristowe which means a bit too raunchy and brash for me. Hoping Katie will surprise me as I do think she’s smart, vivacious and fun.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:21 am

chasus71 wrote:
ariwolf wrote:reality steve just posted that katie and michelle will both get their own seasons! katie's starts filming in new mexico next week and airs in may, and michelle's will film in summer and air in fall, so that she doesn't have to give up her teaching job. i'm so happy with this decision!!!
 UGH!! Why cant I be allowed to break from this franchise.

I am happy that Michelle will get her season so I will watch her season, Then hopefully I can cancel this franchise laugh out loud

Congrats to Michelle!! Yay!! and she gets a whole season. Because of this I am not so indifferent now that Katie was chosen.

I took a break with Matt's season, I. have. not. watched. one. episode. I just read here. I will definitely be watching both of the Bachelorette seasons though.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Hearing the news of 2 Bachelorette seasons with Katie & Michelle makes me happy. cheerleader This Bachelor season ending the way it does is a total downer. It gives viewers hope for seeing actual romance to blossom for longer than just while filming.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:25 am

Katie tweeted that it has not been enough time for Chris Harrison to have done the work to return as host. How could she post something like that (unless production wanted her to)?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:41 am

suzq wrote:Katie tweeted that it has not been enough time for Chris Harrison to have done the work to return as host.  How could she post something like that (unless production wanted her to)?
Well, a lot of BN members have gone rouge on SM lately, including Matt and the entire casts of the last two seasons, and I don’t think TPTB know how to handle it. Strength in numbers!
In any case, I like to think that this means CH will NOT host her season.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love