SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:41 pm

https://youtu.be/QIPnmcRdOA0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:12 pm

I'm not crazy about Katie, but she did well in that interview. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:36 am

Agree with you Guardian Angel. But I thought Katie looked better on Monday night than she did all of Matt's season. I think she got extensions in her hair? Professional makeup?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see women supporting each other like Michelle and Katie did though and that makes me want to support Katie.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:50 am

@Norcalgal I think that Katie was styled by Cary Fetman -- the stylist for the Bachelor Franchise for AFR.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:48 pm

@Norcalgal IA she looks so much better post filming. I'm not crazy about her IG profile pic either. It doesn't look like her.

@suzq I could have sworn I captured Cary Fetman following Katie a couple of weeks ago on IG but now I don't see him following her. Doesn't matter now but it was a clue at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:21 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1375195766717812745?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Thanks @bluwavz

Did anyone watch it?

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:32 pm

@lovelycrumpets  I did, but honestly, ff through a bunch of it.  Nothing much new.  He talked about CH's role and his (RS) thoughts on what he thinks should happen...CH leave franchise, and what he thinks will happen...CH gone for Katie/BIP/Michelle and then come back for Bachelor season which will film in fall and air in Jan 2022.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@lovelycrumpets  I did, but honestly, ff through a bunch of it.  Nothing much new.  He talked about CH's role and his (RS) thoughts on what he thinks should happen...CH leave franchise, and what he thinks will happen...CH gone for Katie/BIP/Michelle and then come back for Bachelor season which will film in fall and air in Jan 2022.

I think that's what will happen as well. He'll be back for the Bachelor.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:04 pm

https://twitter.com/bachnation/status/1375578561961025537?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:59 pm

I hope that BN can do some good by highlighting that great cause. First time I saw this so they got me to donate. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:53 am

Nick Viall in New Mexcio!!! what is going on?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love