SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:25 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Neighbors aren’t Stoked on Katie’s Season Either

thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Lf5r7hmht7t61

from reddit source

Oh well it brings in money during the pandemic and it won't last forever!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:07 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:24 pm

On April 1 Blake was following 653 and on April 12th we noticed he was following 659. From the last three he followed, one isn't following him at all, one I scrolled back quite a bit and didn't see where she was following him and the third one followed him several people back.

I don't think he's still in jmo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:29 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1385699789820633093?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:20 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/COE1cyMMjSQ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:59 am

@bluwavz  Thanks blu.  I'm kind of surprised it's done this early.  However, on an IG post today Jason said "K-bone" (one of his nicknames for Kaitlyn) will be home tomorrow so that was interesting.  I hope Katie has a happy ending!
Good scoop!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:26 pm

I think with these "bubble seasons" -- no one seems to want to drag the filming of the seasons out. I noticed that some producers did not seem to even go to New Mexico for Katie's season. I don't know if it is because there is a shift in new production crew, back to back filming with all of the different upcoming shows and/or both.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:27 pm

I wonder if part of the reason that some crew members are "missing Chris Harrison" is because there is so much change happening. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COGLdY4N8LJ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:46 pm

From something I saw on Reddit, a producer said yesterday was day 35/35 of filming. That’s about 2 days more than Tayshia and 6 days less than Matt. Yet the resort is not available until 5/2, and with Tayshia’s season La Quinta was available for booking a day or 2 after filming wrapped. So what gives? The only thing I can think of is that the resort was already booked for this coming week for a convention or something that the resort couldn’t get out of so the show had to squeeze everything into five weeks. This resort was a last minute change when they couldn’t go to Canada so maybe that’s what happened? Just guessing because that’s a really quick turnaround even for the bubble seasons.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Nice vid until the Be a Katie part.

@mbl thanks for the info. Even if Katie and her F1 spend a couple of days if filming is over, that's still 5 days or so that's not accounted for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Sorry for the double post but I was reminded K was a Canadian lead, in another thread, which made me think to check her IG and looks like she's on her way home.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHCcR8DT69/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love